Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Que faire quand service client injoignable ?

Bonjour,

J'ai commandé une caméra en bénéficiant du service d'échange (remise de 100€ en renvoyant l'ancienne)

J'ai reçu le mail de confirmation avec un numéro de commande

Je devais recevoir un autre mail une heure plus tard avec l'étiquette à imprimer pour envoyer ma vieille caméra.

24 heures plus tard toujours pas de mail (il n'y a rien dans les spams) et le service client est injoignable
Lamentable pour une société comme GOPRO, même pas une adresse mail ou un numéro à appeler

Comment on fait ??????????????

Cde Gopro.png
GoPro

Re: Que faire quand service client injoignable ?

Sorry to know that @noelv54,

Can you please check your spam folder?

If it's not on your spam folder please follow up via chat: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

-Jay

Tourist

Bonjour,

Il n'y a rien dans les spams et quand je vais sur "gopro.com help" j'ai à chaque fois "Invalid Captcha. Please retry." ou Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later"

J'ai essayé 100 fois

Comment faire ???

GoPro

@noelv54, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.

Tourist

24 hours, that good!  

I've been waiting for 43 days and still no contact from customer service regarding a refund.

The worse bit about it is like you say, you cannot get hold of anyone, they do not call you back even after filling in the next to useless form on the website.

For a comany of this size its very, very poor.  Ive been a customer since the hero 1, well not anymore after this shambles!.

I will be talking to trading standards if i get no responce again tomorrow. 

Adventurer

change the support to US of the icons  on tehir  website. and you will get in touch.  I agree they deal with it as they please passing  cases and  letting them  more or less  unanswered.

Tourist

Thank you everybody