Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Purchased a GoPro Hero 5 Session 20 Oct 18 and could not connect to my Samsung Galaxy S7

[ New ]

Experiencing issues similar to what others have already posted.  Not sure I've seen a good solution yet.  Has there been any revelations since the previous posts?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Purchased a GoPro Hero 5 Session 20 Oct 18 and could not connect to my Samsung Galaxy S7

[ New ]

Hello @snowycave33660

Sorry to hear that you are still not able to make use of the GoPro App. What seems to be the issue with the connection? Is your phone not able to detect the HERO5 Session camera? Is the Wi-Fi on the camera not turning on? More details on the issue will help as help you better. There may have been connection issues posted but sometimes, the specific problem is unique to a situation depending on the mobile device, or camera model used.

If you haven't tried yet, please have a go at the recommended steps-to- fix here.  We would love to hear back from you. 

Thanks, 
Marius 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Adventurer

Re: Purchased a GoPro Hero 5 Session 20 Oct 18 and could not connect to my Samsung Galaxy S7

[ New ]

No,   please do fill us in if you like about theproblems you have  etc...

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @snowycave33660

Sorry to hear that you are still not able to make use of the GoPro App. What seems to be the issue with the connection? Is your phone not able to detect the HERO5 Session camera? Is the Wi-Fi on the camera not turning on? More details on the issue will help as help you better. There may have been connection issues posted but sometimes, the specific problem is unique to a situation depending on the mobile device, or camera model used.

If you haven't tried yet, please have a go at the recommended steps-to- fix here.  We would love to hear back from you. 

Thanks, 
Marius