Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Purchase

[ New ]

Hello,
I made a purchase on your website, worth 492.94 euros. There were a total of 7 products.
I put my bank information and followed the step by step to make the purchase. After that the website went back to the shopping cart as if I had not made the purchase. However the money was withdrawn from my bank account.
I did not receive any confirmation email for the purchase or even a protocol number.
How can we solve this problem?

Thank you

GoPro

Re: Purchase

[ New ]

Hi @tatahorn

Sorry for any trouble caused.

It will be best to reach out to our Support Team to have this checked further.

Please submit a request for a callback through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, or initiate a chat session with one of our representatives.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you for your answer.
I tried to contact support, last night and also this morning. However the chat does not work.
It is very bad that there is not an email available for us to contact you. 

I am feeling very frustrated because my money is gone but I don't have an order.
How is it possible that the purchase is not made, but that the money is collected?

I would still like to receive my products, so it would be great if someone was kind enough to contact me by phone or email.

Thank you for your attention

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you for your answer.
I tried to contact support, last night and also this morning. However the chat does not work.
It is very bad that there is not an email available for us to contact you. 

I am feeling very frustrated because my money is gone but I don't have an order.
How is it possible that the purchase is not made, but that the money is collected?

I would still like to receive my products, so it would be great if someone was kind enough to contact me by phone or email.

Thank you for your attention

Nomad

[ New ]

If the money was extracted from your bank account it's likely the order went through.  However a lot of GoPro's emails get automatically filtered by Gmail/ Hotmail and Yahoo and marked as spam or trash.  You should check those folders for your GoPro receipt.

GoPro should also be able to track your order based upon the email address that you used during the transaction.  The only way to resolve this though would be to use the "Contact Us" option at the bottom of the page.   There is a form to fill out for customers orders and the option for you to leave a phone number for GoPro to call you.  If the form is not working, try using a different browser and make sure that you are not in "in private" mode.

GoPro

[ New ]

@tatahorn, sorry for the trouble caused. When contacting our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please try to manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage (upper-right portion of the page).

Tourist

[ New ]

I contacted support. The person who attended me was very kind and attentive. However, the same person promised to keep me informed by email about what is happening, unfortunately that did not happen.
Apparently my purchase has not yet been found.
I don't have my product and I don't have my money either.
So I am patiently waiting for some information.
I'm sad about that. I'm going on a trip on the 21st and I would like to use the camera to share my trip with my 31k followers on the internet.
I know that GoPro is a serious and responsible company. I also know that your cameras are wonderful, so I chose you to buy my next camera. Trusting your competence I also signed up as a GoPro plus customer.
I am sad about what is happening and for not getting any answer. I would love to receive my product or money back so that I can place a new order in time to my trip. 

Thank you 

Tourist

[ New ]

I have received my money back today.
I’m glad about my money back after one week with any news about what have happened.
I also already placed a new order. Unfortunately one of the items that was in my order is now out of stock (adventure kit). That make me feel upset after what just happened trying to make my purchase before. I think it’s kind of unfair.
I'm just really sad about these facts.

But I know GoPro is a great company and I still trust your quality. That is why I still keep my mind in to buy your Camera.
I made my first order with time enough to have all my accessories here until August 20, but now that I had to wait my money back and make a new order I'm afraid it will not arrive in time, it is 3 days since I made a new order and I didn't recived any delivery information. And it's really important to me, this day will be my bday and I’ll be on a trip that I intend to share with my 31k followers on internet.
So if you can be so kind as to make my new order reach me before the 20th of august, i will be immensely grateful and happier.

And again, I'm trying to contat the support by chat for 2 days and it says: "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later".

Thank you so much,