Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Purchase

I buy the hero 8 approves the purchase the next day he rejects me I have tried several times and nothing I can do
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Purchase

Highlighted
GoPro

@yairo, sorry to hear about the trouble. Just to clarify, are you having issues with placing the pre-order for HERO8 Black at gopro.com? Would you mind providing more details about the problem?

Highlighted
Tourist

If I have an image but it does not let me archive
F2E36F86-815F-4147-9D8B-5638BA087E84.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @yairo

Please try to use a different credit card or make sure that the billing or shipping information entered on the order matches that of the bank.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

I tried it and nothing
Highlighted
GoPro

@yairo, you may also try using a web browser on your computer. Additionally, make sure that your shipping address is complete and correct all the way down to the zip code. PO boxes do not work. If you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore ordering using an incognito browser. If the order will still not go through, please contact our Support Team by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.