Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Promo code I received by the phone doesn't work

[ Edited ]

I received by customer support doesn't work.Lier customer support. Very un professional. I received this code December 11 2019 an today is December 24th 2019 and this code doesn't lower my total price. Horrible GoPro customer service. Will not by any GoPro any more

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Promo code I received by the phone doesn't work

The discount codes will not work with any other promotions. Right now, our HERO8 Black is already offered at a discount, so the code can't be added to it. When the HERO8 Black is offered at its normal non-promotional price, your code will work.

Highlighted
Adventurer

Did Go_pro ever mention an Expiration date?

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

The codes do have an expiration date, but if you are unable to use the code before it expires, our Support team can issue a new code if you reach out to them.

Highlighted
Tourist

So you are giving discount codes which actoally doesn`t work .They have a exparation date , but if you even used it till the date still use less. that is like a LIRE the customers .No one explane my that you just said above and I can not find that you said any where on the email , I WANT MY PROMO CODE NOW to use it as promissed 

thumbnail.jpg
Highlighted
Adventurer

And the Who sang don't get fooled again  Who Who Who are you?