Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Problemi Richiesta di assistenza

[ New ]

Buongiorno 

è da ieri che cerco di contattare tramite format, il centro assistenza. Ma dopo aver inserito utti i dati , mi da un messaggio d'errore ( invalid captha) . Selezione Chiamata , ma poi tutto si ferma . noin trovo la sezione del Captha. 

Come posso fare?

Grazie mille

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Problemi Richiesta di assistenza

[ New ]

@turbine, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@turbine, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks a lot for the help .

I changed language and all it was ok .

I had support fro live chat.

Gopro assistance is number one ... always

Regards

GoPro

[ New ]

@turbine, glad to hear that. Feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!