04-07-2019 02:12 PM
Hola soy Cesar. Escribo desde Tenerife. Tengo una GoPro Hero 5 black, nunca me habia dado problemas y hoy la pantalla tactil LCD no funciona. Esta en negro y no responde. Por favor ayudenme a solucionarlo. Gracias
04-07-2019 05:18 PM
Hello @candarciab. It is odd for the LCD screen to suddenly go black after you have been using it for many times. By any chance, was the SD card removed, and may have been placed incorrectly? If this is not the case, please go through the steps below to try resolving the issue.
- Go to the HERO5 Black update page.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the camera is fully charged prior to the update, and that the SD card is formatted. If the issue remains, our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be able to assist your further.