Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Problema con fusion de lentes

Hola chicos he probado a actualizar varias veces el software de mi camara y las lentes no encajan bien, me podeis ayudar? 

GO2.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Problema con fusion de lentes

Hello @66ton99. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team for further assistance. Make sure you have access to your Fusion camera and your computer for troubleshooting steps. You may reach the team by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Best regards!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Nomad

Are you using the mobile App to stitch the picture or are you using GoPro Fusion Studio 1.4?  The Mobile app is like a "lite" version of the software and I often find the stitching is nowhere near as good as the GoPro Fusion Studio software.  Also objects closer to the camera won't stitch as well as those further away.  So if your holding your GoPro pole high and the camera is near the ceiling, you will see these types of lines.

Highlighted
Tourist

I have his problem on both: MAC and Android apps.

Highlighted
Nomad

You should try upgrading to the Beta Firmware 2.0 and using GoPro Studio 1.4.  The stitching has been improved using both of these.  Don't forget to manually install the  Premier Pro plugin's also for 2019.  Unlike previous versions, these are not automatically installed when installing GoPro Fusion Studio.

Highlighted
Tourist

It is already on Beta Firmware 2.0 and new GoPro Fusion Studio v1.4 (Beta)

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @66ton99. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team for further assistance. Make sure you have access to your Fusion camera and your computer for troubleshooting steps. You may reach the team by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Best regards!