Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

[Problema] HJERO 7 BLACK se queda pillada en multitud de ocasiones

Buenos días,

mi GoPro HERO 7 BLACK se queda pillada en multitud de ocasiones: cambiando de modo, al acabar de grabar videos... Y además hay veces que no funciona bien el apagado de la cámara: cuando le doy a apagar o no me hace caso o se ponen las 3 luces rojas encendidas. 

¿Alguna solución? La he estado usando una semana en Cuba, casi estrenándola (anteriormente había hecho 3 o 4 fotos y videos, nada más).

Muchas gracias!

GoPro

Re: [Problema] HJERO 7 BLACK se queda pillada en multitud de ocasiones

Hello @mikelmore. These are odd behaviors. If you have not done it yet, try re-flashing the camera firmware following the steps below: 

1. Go to the Update page and choose your HERO7 camera.
  2. Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
  3. Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
  4. Click "Download Update."
  5. Click "Click here to download firmware."
  6. Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system. 

Make sure that you are using one of the recommended SD cards here https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/microSD-Card-Considerations and that the battery is at least 50% charged. Let us know how it goes. 

Tourist

No se soluciona, no funciona correctamente. Estoy enfadado porque no puede ser que confiemos ciegamente en un producto tan caro y que a la hora de la verdad no tenga un funcionamiento estable. Espero una solución.

GoPro

Hi @mikelmore

Thanks for trying the suggested steps.

Please reach out to our Support Team to move forward with this concern.

They are available by phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Please have your camera's serial number and proof of purchase ready.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Hi aragon! Even though I did not buy the GoPro here they can help me?
GoPro

Hello @mikelmore. Yes, they can. When you contact Support, please have your camera ready, as well as the proof of purchase so you can get assisted as quickly ass possible. Thanks!

Tourist

I am sorry but I have tried to open the chat but I cannot, it seems it is just from 8.00 to 17.00 from Monday to Friday, as my working hours are. I don't know how to deal with it. I just see the chat and phone options, any help?

This is just awful. I gave a second chance to the GoPro going to ski for 4 days, but it did not work as expected. 

Looking for a solution.

GoPro

Hi @mikelmore

See if selecting US as the country and following their hours of operation will work for you.

Thanks!
Ej