Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Problem with payment

[ New ]

I have a problem with payment for order, I did everything fine, but when I paying for order in the same time I getting refund and on the website i see information "Your order could not be submitted. Please correct your payment and try again. Thank you for your patience!"

what's going on ?
How I can pay for my order ? I did the same payment few times with difrent cards and this not working.

GoPro

Re: Problem with payment

[ New ]

Hi @arturb5747

Are you trying to pay using a card or through Paypal?

Have you tried using another browser?

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I have the same issue. Tried to buy a GoPro Hero 8 Black + Media Mod for hours. Nothing works and it is always the same error as specified by the thread starter.

I made sure to enter all information correctly and also tried to order on 3 different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge). Two of them have zero addons installed so cannot be the issue either. Also tried to order via the browser on my smartphone incase my computer has an issue.

I tried to pay with Paypal and Klarna. I do not own a credit card so I have not tried that option.

I am from Germany if it matters.

At this point I am 100% sure that it is an issue on GoPro's side and not on mine. Too bad you can only order the Media Mod on gopro.com or I would have ordered somewhere else already.

Tourist

[ New ]

@aragon1006Also the "contact us" page seems to be useless. I always waste time to fill out the forms and when I submit it it tells me that it is not GoPro business hours currently and I should try again later. Funny enough this even happened when I tried to submit the problem during the official business hours listed on the very same page.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @bastianf035

Sorry if you are having trouble getting through.

Try changing the region to US-English when initiating a chat session.

You may also try going on incognito mode.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi@aragon1006 

I tried pay using bank cards(VISA,MASTERCARD).

I tried too to using difrent browser (Safari(OSX), Firefox, Chrome, Safari(IOS)), but just in Firefox my payment is being processed, but every time i got refund.

GoPro

[ New ]

@arturb5747, a few other things to check. Make sure that your shipping address is complete and correct all the way down to the zip code. PO boxes do not work. If you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore ordering using an incognito browser. If the order will still not go through, our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.

Tourist

[ New ]

@aenriquez @aragon1006 just tried the incognito mode on firefox, did not make any difference (as expected). generally I am not new to computers or the internet so I already tried all the standard stuff you do when a website is not working correctly. Sadly nothing helped so far.

I emptied the cache after every attempt of buying the camera.

I also made sure to enter the correct shipping adress. All input fields always show a green dot, so I assume I entered valid information.

Tourist

[ New ]

I was able to do a live chat with the american support, sadly they were not able to find the problem. They forwarded the issue to the team which will check for a bug in the website.

GoPro

[ New ]

Glad to hear that you were able to reach out to the team.

Thanks for keeping us updated @bastianf035

Regards,

Ej