Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Problem adding a second hand device to my account - Device has been added previously

Are you also trying add a HERO3+ camera as a device under your GoPro account, @stoutdusk22776? If yes, please continue to watch out for updates on this thread as the issue is still being worked on by the team. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Problem adding a second hand device to my account - Device has been added previously

Any news about the bug?
I received another email, saying that if I don't reply you will consider my case number 04617280 "solved"...

Highlighted
Sightseer

Same issue here. :-/

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @filipegraciosa and @jeremx

Thank you for keeping in touch. The issue about adding a HERO3+ camera is still not resolved. Currently, other camera models can be added except that of the HERO3+ line up. I have reached out to the team again but no update yet. Will keep you posted. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone. Sorry for the delayed update. The HERO3+ cameras can already be added to device list. You may do so by logging in to gopro.com/login 

Thanks!