Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Pro Mic External adapter and aftermarket cable wireless loos

@quickhero77554
If you have something to say directly to me, feel free to send me a private message. You don't have to hijack every post with your childish taunts toward me.
Highlighted
Nomad

@danielr15

Yes keep telling yourself that I'm the childish one 😂
Highlighted
Adventurer

I may revert back to a bullet 2 port and see about the Hero 6 working with the ProMic and power. I took not last few weeks when I used at the how to video a power and and cable GoPro the camera crashed.

So yes the issue is not just the power and can be the ProMic.

I demo before. To work out the issue.

How can I work out the issue at hand. By saying post up

Fish
Highlighted
Hiker

Found a cable that works properly with the HERO7 Black. Post below:

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/External-Power-USB-C-Power-Cable-that-WORKS-for-HERO7-Black/m...

Highlighted
Hiker

Another external power USB-C cable that works perfectly with my HERO7 Black is the Anker Powerline+ USB-C to USB-A 2.0 Cable [10ft] which also has a 56k Ohm pull-out resistor.

So now I have two (6ft & 10ft) Anker cables that can supply power from my Anker 26,800mAh USB Powerbank as well as from my car's 2.1Ah cigarette lighter USB charger.

Recorded 120 minutes non-stop on the HERO7 Black at 4K 60fps on a Samsung Evo Plus 128gB card without ANY issues. I also have the official GoPro battery in the camera. No overheating or freeze-up!

Firmware v1.51.