Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Premiere crash with VR Plug-in

Hi,

I have a problem with Fusion Studio Plug-in for Premiere Pro. I installed correctly the plug-in but when I try to load it in a 360 video Premiere crashed! After Effect too! 

Here is a stamp.

Someone can help me?

thank you!

Schermata-2017-12-08-alle-19.39.25.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Premiere crash with VR Plug-in

Perhaps you can temporarily uninstall Premiere Pro CC and reinstall it again. For reference, i have Premier Pro CC version 12.0.0 (Build 224) Mac.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Try uninstalling temporarily Fusion Studio which will then remove the plug ins. Reinstall Fusion Studio from our website again along with the Premiere Pro CC plugins.
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi Jasonc,

thanks for your help. I followed your instructions, but the problem persist and premiere crash when I load the plug-in!

Is there another solution?

All my best,

Highlighted
GoPro

Is this only happening when you load the plugin or when your drop your video sequence into the timeline? Have you tried another export option (lower resolution, different codec) on Fusion Studio to see if it able to work. Lastly, ensure you ran all your Adobe updates for Premiere Pro.
Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks for your help. I tried with different clip and codec (5.2 K ProRes, 4K h264) and crashed always. Premiere crash only when I load the plugin not the clip in the timeline.

I have full adobe educational licence and seems that my adobe update are fine.

I have no idea to resolve!

Highlighted
GoPro

Perhaps you can temporarily uninstall Premiere Pro CC and reinstall it again. For reference, i have Premier Pro CC version 12.0.0 (Build 224) Mac.