Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Power not on gopro hero 7 black

Dear GoPro team
Greetings to you

I am Amir Hossain Riku, I live in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. I have been motologging regularly for the last one and a half years. I have been using GoPro Hero 7 Black since the beginning of my motovlog.

It has given me pretty good support for so long. Last October 26, I could not download the file back to the computer after the vlog shoot with it, because the camera is not on. I follow the tips on your web site, but I don't get results.  Tips Link : https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/HERO7-Will-Not-Power-On/ta-p/393025#

I have a total of 4 batteries, one change after another, but to no avail. Changed the charger, still no profit, memory card, cable - changed, still no profit.

Following a tip from your official website, I see that the camera is getting hot while charging. At that time there was no battery in the camera.

Another thing - for the last few days I have not been able to get a line to my computer with the USB port of my camera, Windows 10 on my computer, it solves it, sometimes I was working fine with the problem again, but the fact that the camera is not turned on October 26 has made me very upset.

There have been no accidents with it lately. In March 2020, unfortunately, some gasoline entered through its charging port. Even then my camera kept me going with uninterrupted service.

This is because my camera is not on at the moment - so what can I do, give me your sincere support. This hero 7 is a part of my life.

I was hoping for a better solution

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Power not on gopro hero 7 black

Hi @amirh1073

Have you tried accessing the files using an SD card adapter?

Did you try powering the camera on while plugged in but without a battery?

If it's still the same, please reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Please have your camera's serial number and proof of purchase ready.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Power not on gopro hero 7 black

[ Edited ]

Holding the power button for a while while the battery is on, the camera gets extra hot. But not being on.