Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Pourquoi quand je veut film en 120fps sur ma GoPro 8 hypersmothe 2.0 ne fonctionne pas ?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Pourquoi quand je veut film en 120fps sur ma GoPro 8 hypersmothe 2.0 ne fonctionne pas ?

Turn on your camera and on the touch screen, swipe down from the top. Click on "preferences".  Swipe up until you reach the "About" option.  Click on "Camera Info" and see what's written under "Version Number".

Also when you're in video mode, see what icon's are available on your screen.  For instance, Hypersmooth might actually be working, but the "Boost" option may not be available at 4K 60FPS

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Pourquoi quand je veut film en 120fps sur ma GoPro 8 hypersmothe 2.0 ne fonctionne pas ?

Have you updated your camera to the latest firmware?

Highlighted
Adventurer

when tou're new that is what you get on FW 1.00

Highlighted
Tourist

Yes, I think so. I went to the app and I did a update and I don't have anymore update to do on the apps.

And i don't know why but every time when I want change the FPS for more than 60fps all the video quality 1080/2k/4k... The hypersmooth 2.0 is not working
Highlighted
Nomad

Turn on your camera and on the touch screen, swipe down from the top. Click on "preferences".  Swipe up until you reach the "About" option.  Click on "Camera Info" and see what's written under "Version Number".

Also when you're in video mode, see what icon's are available on your screen.  For instance, Hypersmooth might actually be working, but the "Boost" option may not be available at 4K 60FPS

Highlighted
Adventurer

three options under 120fps is  Hypersmooth Off, On, Boost:

unless you take a photo of  slo mo profiles and show, and like said the about and what firmware chances can be something is not right?