Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Possible Trade up scam phone call charges

Yes go forget about it  and  knock knock on the door is your pkg.  Still want a DGI  well not happy and you got to pay for the Retun not free.  Your camera breaks you pay for the repairs it is not free. they charge a hefty bill to.  still want a DJI Osm Action with the Latacy,  and no spuer view, no nightlapse. etc... I say get one, join me and you have both a GoPro and DGI 

Highlighted
Hiker

One more thing I'll add to what I wrote below. My order status page also said Contact Support for a while. I called them and was told it does not mean there is a problem. It has something to do with a tracking number not yet available from the carrier. 

-----------------

If it helps provide any clarification, I did not receive confirmation when they received my trade-in either. As far as I know, nobody did. The next communication I received was when my Hero 8 was being shipped. 

Some people have waited longer than others, maybe depending on the region. There is more than one trade-in location for different areas of the country, and the world. At one point they appeared to be out of stock for some areas. But right now they seem to be shipping cameras again, based on what someone else told me this morning.

Highlighted
Adventurer

well  if gopro team works on your weekend schedule all the better if not  come back  by Monday let us know how it goes.

Highlighted
Hiker

There is two things here:

1/ I don't know why you are defending this abysmal company. I have no idea how good or not the DJI active camera product is but I will tell you this, they do a good and responsive customer service and they have email customer service. I have two of their drones and have never had an issue with getting hold of customer service (only once had to) and getting a reply when I ordered my last Mavic Pro and was enquiring as to when I could expect it. So if you are a GoPro customer employee **bleep** off and sort my order and stop posting crap. If you are not I am not interested in your bull **bleep** comments.

2/ I have waited over two months now for the camera I ordered in good faith from Gopro. If they are out of stock they should simply tell me that, not give me and many others the run around. If this is what is happening then their PR department or whoever is controlling the customer services should be replaced in its entirelty. Honesty is always the best policy. Alternatively they should allow me to cancel my order. They will not do this nor will they return my Hero camera I sent in (which incidentally they have acknowledged receipt of in writing). Just in case you are one of the many muppets who seem to reside on this forum, and are reading this and decide to chip in with the following, don't bother: terms and conditions, they have not fulfilled the order, therefore they should return it to me, or do as I suggested and send me a voucher for the amount off to get my new Hero 7 black and the the dive housing I ordered. Don't bother telling me I might have sent them a bag of nails, I did not, I sent them my first Hero camera. So **bleep** off and dont tell me I am dishonest ( you particulatr muppets know exactly who you are).

This company is not honest and many people posting on this site are part of that dishonesty.

Highlighted
Adventurer

You know how GoPro works?  Yes.  Good luck.

Fish

Highlighted
Adventurer

And like some advise.  Hang on  I,am writing. Just hang on a second