Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Poor image Hero 5 black

[ Edited ]

Hi All!

I'm facing some problems with my new Hero 5. Attached you'll find a frame of my last video, is obviously not raw image, pero it looks exactly the same. 

This is recorded at 1920*1440, 120fps  iso 400.  (I had 1920 by mistake, wanted to record at 1080, but don't think this should be the issue right?

Has anyone of you faced something similar and knows how to fix it? All my videos look like the same... 

Full vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAF0F2JaDPY

Thanks!

IMG_20283.jpg
This is the pre video of next video: Frames Of Ireland

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Poor image Hero 5 black

The small sensor trying to capture edging of the board, is not to your liking?  is that what you are saying?   watching the clip I could not tell. as you said its a frame grab, and then that would suck if it was a poster shor or   screensaver?

1920x1080 are the HD1080P resolution so what setting exactly are you referring to 1440x1080 you shot  or 960P?

I  start shooting in 2K7@60fps be  something thart will do a lot sharper and see if that helps

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: Poor image Hero 5 black

The small sensor trying to capture edging of the board, is not to your liking?  is that what you are saying?   watching the clip I could not tell. as you said its a frame grab, and then that would suck if it was a poster shor or   screensaver?

1920x1080 are the HD1080P resolution so what setting exactly are you referring to 1440x1080 you shot  or 960P?

I  start shooting in 2K7@60fps be  something thart will do a lot sharper and see if that helps