Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Please help! Customer service is impossible to contact!

To whom ever is out there, please can you support?

I have been trying to contact Go-pro customer support since August 2019 and can never initiate the chat portal despite trying several web browsers and PCs as well as smart phones. I never recieve a call back when requesting one. You cannot email customer support either. The phone number just tells you to initiate a chate. I have left feedback on the site countless times requsting support and left my contact details. I have asked questions on the Go Pro face book page. Go Pro are due me a refund. I have all the supporting documentation regarding the shipping returns from ect and I would like to get the money back that is rightfully mine. 

Please support.

Best regards,

Mike

Adventurer

Re: Please help! Customer service is impossible to contact!

I contact per tehir Operating hours  Pacific  time. fill that form back out, and   repeat filling it out every 15 minutes the call will come

why is not the call going through   one excellent reason.

If i were in  U.S.A. and my number was  213- ***-****

I need to add that 1 in there  once I did that two minutes later I got the Call.  

Hiker

I find this very strange and hard to believe... 

One I am a American who lived on the california coast right were GoPro is headquartered and now currently living in Europe Netherlands to be exact. I recently contacted 1 time customer service via my American phone line and computer and had no problems getting a call back from customer support. 2nd time I contacted them via a mac using my safari broswer while in the Netherlands and got a 5 min return phone call from Gopro and was taken care of very fast and easily. I even got my charging cable 2 times within 24 hours of speaking with customer service! the part actually came from Silicon Valley via overnight UPS with tracking numbers and as I said within 24hours of speaking with customer service. 

Never had a faster more better experience with a company then. GoPro as far as I know. Which country you in? 

Highlighted
Hiker

I like how people make such ridiculous claims and complaints then disappear never to be heard from again or answer the questions of those trying to help them. 

Tourist

Cool story bro! Thanks for your response. I wish that had been the same in my case but Ive had issues from the start of my journey with GoPro.

I live in the UAE. Dialing the UK contact center as there is no telephone support in the middle east to my knowledge. Funnily enough I received a support email shortly after I posted on this discussion board. They have promised to resolve the issue. I will report back in full with the result.
Sightseer

Hi, 

I am also trying to contact go pro support. I live in France. I have been trying for 2 weeks and just can not get through at all. Has anyone managed recently ? 

Many thanks 

Adventurer

Please try Chrome  the browser.

GoPro

Hello, @abimc991. Try what Fishy suggested, or use an incognito browser. Make sure that you are contacting Support during hours of operation. You may also change the location to the US (see upper-right portion of the Contact page).