Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Please add Smart Remote Support for GoPro MAX

Hello @graytree76514 

What a great news! Is it possible to switch between hero mode to 360 mode? It would be great to switch by voice command as well. Now, it's not possible to switch with gloves.

Thanks.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @jojol785

You should be able to switch between HERO and 360 mode by pressing the wrench button.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Miracle !

Tout semble fonctionner depuis la dernière mise à jour de la Max (la commande à distance, les exports et moins de bugs)

C'est décidé, je ne la vends plus :)

Un grand merci au informaticiens qui travaillent sur ce projet.

Highlighted
GoPro

Great to hear that, @mosailes. Thank you for sharing!

Highlighted
Sightseer

My Max still does nor connect reliably. I cannot find out why it works sometimes and then the connection is lost and I have no chance to pair max and original smart remote.

Can someone from the GoPro Team please giv the community an update on when this issue will be fixed?

Trust it is a firmware solvable issue.

I am using the Max on a motobike.

Can someone help?

Highlighted
Tourist

I have the same issue. I use my smart remote. I turn off the camera with remote. I turn on the camera with remote, it works well. I turn off an other time but now, i can't turn on anymore the Max using smart remote. So I turn on the Max with my hand and now, smart remote doesn't connect to the Max....

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @royalriver08404 and @jojol785. If you have already reset the Smart Remote and the results are the same, let our Support team know so they can assist you with further troubleshooting. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi how does the smart remote work with Max? Can it switch between front and rear camera using hero mode?