Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Picture not Clear (hazy)

Hi, I am not getting good quality pictures from my GoPro when I compare it to My friends Cameras and GoPros. I have tried to reset the camera and downloaded updates.

Please tell me how can I improve the quality. Is the gopro defective?
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Picture not Clear (hazy)

What settings are you using. Also, have you cleaned the lens and lens protector? Can you post an example photo?
Highlighted
Tourist

Yes i cleaned the Lense and the Protector.

Attached picture for reference. the moment you zoom in. its so blurred.

1 (1).jpg
Highlighted
Adventurer

SHot should look awesome, it is not the background is Blurred. as well the angles or radius.  My suggestion is lets now get some samples of a close up. camera engineers at 1M 36.4 in so that said get a main subject/object on a   3 ft  shot no background of  scenery and then scenery.

your lens may be   not adjusted or fine tuned and that is  something gopro has to do not you. if you   open the camera to adjust its a matter of breaking things apart...

Highlighted
Tourist

This picture is taken from 3 feet.  Still the image is not very clear. 

If I have to give it to gopro for lenses setting,  where in India are they located.  ?

I'm so disappointed with the picture quality. 

Please help

Highlighted
Tourist

Highlighted
Explorer

Go to this page to contact GoPro directly https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

GoPro does not have repair shops. If there is a manufacturer defect, they will replace the camera.
Highlighted
Adventurer

not what I said.  go get a close up shot of an object at 3 ft. and then we can say you got a camera issue.