Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Pending order

mi sono voluto fidare nel comprare una go pro per la tempestività con cui dicevate che sarebbe arrivata ( dai 2 ai 4 giorni)

ora mi ritrovo dopo 6 giorni e 2 richieste di assistenza con il mio ordine ancora " in sospeso" 

Io ora, ho un tour tra una settimana e necessito della mia go pro al più presto. 

non fatemi pentire di essermi fidato di go pro. 

ORDER MP-03922853

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Pending order

Hello @sileggecherim. Sorry for the delay. We checked on the order and we still do not see any progress until this time. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team directly so they can check on the most recent status of the order. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs .

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @sileggecherim. Sorry for the delay. We checked on the order and we still do not see any progress until this time. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team directly so they can check on the most recent status of the order. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs .

Highlighted
Tourist

I got in touch with assistance 2 times and a they told me was "we are working on it, try coming back in a bunch of hours to check for updates".
Like, seriously, I have a Tour in Indonesia i have to film for a exam in college in a week
What I am even supposed to do now?
Highlighted
Tourist

Good luck bro!
I’d phone them and ask them straight up has the order been cancelled?
If not sit tight and you’ll get a shipping notice.
Highlighted
Tourist

The thing is they canceled my first order so I wanted to trust them doing the second on and they gave me a coupon
Welp, if I fail the exam, gotta surely thanks all of the customer support team I guess
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @sileggecherim. We sent you a message with order details. Please check your inbox. Thanks!