Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Peças para a go pro 5 black

A peça lateral da minha gopro 5 black, está solta, pois quebrou o encaixe dela, preciso comprar uma outra peça daquelas. Gostaria de saber aonde encontrar uma assistencia especializada.

Ando tendo diversos problemas com os vídeos feitos com essa câmera, vários ficam sem sons, perdi muito conteúdo... não estou satisfeito pelo valor que paguei. A câmera foi comprada fora do Brasil e na época do lançamento, então foi algo caro para o serviço e qualidade que oferece.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Peças para a go pro 5 black

Hi @jebinho,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. While the replacement side door for HERO5 Black camera is no longer available on gopro.com, you may be able to find this replacement part at various online retailers. As far as I know, the replacement side door for HERO7 Black will eventually fit onto the HERO5 Black camera's. However, you will also have to consider that the color and texture of these two cameras are different from each other. 

You may also reach out to our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance on this.

As far as the audio issue, do you get the same result when playing back the videos via GoPro App on your mobile device or through any video player on your computer?

If the issue appears to be apparent when videos are played back on any device (includes in-camera playback), you may try manually reinstalling the firmware update of the camera. Reinstalling the firmware update of the camera can help correct any errors with the current software installation. Follow the manual update instructions specified in this article: Software Update Instructions for HERO5 Black

Kind Regards,
Ann

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @jebinho,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. While the replacement side door for HERO5 Black camera is no longer available on gopro.com, you may be able to find this replacement part at various online retailers. As far as I know, the replacement side door for HERO7 Black will eventually fit onto the HERO5 Black camera's. However, you will also have to consider that the color and texture of these two cameras are different from each other. 

You may also reach out to our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance on this.

As far as the audio issue, do you get the same result when playing back the videos via GoPro App on your mobile device or through any video player on your computer?

If the issue appears to be apparent when videos are played back on any device (includes in-camera playback), you may try manually reinstalling the firmware update of the camera. Reinstalling the firmware update of the camera can help correct any errors with the current software installation. Follow the manual update instructions specified in this article: Software Update Instructions for HERO5 Black

Kind Regards,
Ann

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you for your fast response, sorry for the portuguese.

I am getting in touch with the support team. 
Related to the audio issue, i do have problem with all devices, look that the file is broken, the video sometimes has some freezing moments and i cannot hear anything.. i've lost few files already through my trips.
I'll try reinstalling the firmware update...

Thank you again

Highlighted
GoPro

Let us know how it goes @jebinho

Feel free to post back.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

I've already contacted the customer support, but still lloking for a store that might have this little UBS-Door, still not found.

Related to the firmware update, i've already done that before travelling and the problem still ocurred.
Anyway, thank you for helping me out.

Best Regards,

Highlighted
GoPro

@jebinho, thanks for the update. If the firmware update reinstallation didn't help resolve the problem. Please upload a sample raw / unedited footage to your Dropbox or Google drive and let our Support team know so they can help you with the next steps.