Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Payment pending...

[ New ]
I purchased a Hero 9 10 days ago and I’m happy with it, it works, although gets surprisingly hot when charging, but it works.

I just want to know why I have a pending payment for the same price that has been taken as payment for the device. It means this month I have £279 unavailable to me in my account putting me in the red and possibly incurring a charge from my bank.
I’ve tried the website to have this cancelled but haven’t received a reply.
Why has this happened?
If I order a mod and accessories in The future will this happen again?
GoPro

Re: Payment pending...

[ New ]

Hello, @roadsafetyman. If you haven't yet, please check with your bank to see what the charge is for. We pulled up your profile on our end and we only see one transaction associated with your email address. This is for the HERO9 Black that has been billed. 

Tourist

Re: Payment pending...

[ New ]
Hello, the pending payment dropped off this morning.
It was a Pending payment for GoPro but I had already been billed for the Hero 9. My bank confirmed that there were 2 payment requests, one that had gone through.

I’ve found a few people that experienced this and one person who’s bought the max lens and Has a pending payment showing for it too.
Is this an issue with your systems?