Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Payed, didn't receive confirmationmail, support chat doesn't work and calling barely works?

[ New ]

Hi,

I bought 2 GoPro's of your website 2 days ago with the SUMMER coupoun, which didn't work. After I payed, I didn't receive a confirmationmail which I would like to get. So I checked my transactiondetail which has an ordernumer (don't know if that's the actual order number), which doesn't show up if I try to see my order status. Now, I've tried the support channels. The chat doesn't work and the phone-call option (which says, "we'll call you in 5 minutes") has an responsetime of almost 4 hours, which I missed, because I got an international call (from Leeds) which I didn't expect, since I live in The Netherlands.

Trying to call back results in a tape saying you have to use the support-page on the website.

Now I finally go the chat working with Internet Exlorer and had contact with Belinda. At first I was very happy with how fast she responded. Now after the initial "where is my order" thing, I brought up the thing about the SUMMER coupon. She responded that it had expired even though I got a mail yesterday, with the exact same SUMMER code. After saying again it was expired she said this:

Belinda:And the promotion code already expired.

Belinda:Since everything is covered, I'll just send you an update once I have received info from our orders team.

Belinda:Thanks for your time.

Belinda:Have a great day.

And she shut down the chat.

What? Really? This is what you call customer support?

Here's the transcript of the entire chat:

Belinda:Thank you for contacting GoPro! My name is Belinda, how can I help you today?

Me:Hi!

Belinda:Good day! Thanks for contacting us Boy.

Me:I bought 2 GoPro 8's 2 days ago, but I didn't receive an confirmationmail, order number or anything. I payed already though. Could you give me an update or anything?

Me:This is the ordernumber which came with the transaction XXXXXX

Me:Oh and the SUMMER coupon also didn't work

Belinda:It is unfortunate that this issue happened but I am sure we can find a suitable solution.

Belinda:Can you please provide me the email you've used on the order? I'll check our records using this info.

Me:info@xxxxx.com

Belinda:Regarding the SUMMER promotion code, I'll check that out.

Me:I tried the order page, but it didn't came up with anything

Me:It's like I payed, but nothing happened after that

Belinda:Let me look into that order and promotion code for you, this may take me a few minutes. Thanks.

Me:Sure

Belinda:Thanks

Belinda:Can you please send me a photo of the charge you see on your account? Please use the attachment link I have sent on your email.

Belinda:I have checked our records for the order you've created using your email and I need to escalate this matter.

Me:I just uploaded it

Belinda:Thanks. let me check that out

Me:That's from my bank. I didn't recieve anything except offers on my e-mail adres

Belinda:I haven't received the photo of the charge from your bank. Can you please send it again?

Me:Sorry, sent it again

Belinda:Okay, thanks. I'll check that again.

Belinda:Boy, here's what I'll do, I'll check with our orders team with the charge you see on your iDEAL account.

Belinda:Please provide me these details:Complete name on your account.

Belinda:Last 4 digits on your card.

Me:X

Belinda:Your shipping and billing address

Me:X,X

Me:The Netherlands

Me:*X

Belinda:X - is this the name listed on your account?

Me:Yes, it's a business account. My name is Boy XXX

Belinda:Okay.

Belinda:I'll forward these details to our orders team.

Me:Thanks! Could you send me a copy of the mail?

Belinda:Regarding the promotion code SUMMER, that's already expired and can't be used on the order.

Me:Yah, but I bought it two days ago

Belinda:Yes, once I have an update, I'll send you an email.

Belinda:The order didn't go through, so even it was used 2 days ago, still that promotion code was not applied.

Me:That

Me:That's strange becayse I actually have that mail from monday it started then

Belinda:I understand, but can you try to check if you can use it now to our website. Try to create an order and try to use the promotion code,

Belinda:Our website will not allow you to.

Me:No that's correct. That's what I said. GoPro sent that e-mail, I ordered, tried to enter the coupon code, didn't work, but I still proceeded

Belinda:Can you send me a photo of that email you received as well

Belinda:That email with the promotion code SUMMER.

Me:I just sent it to support@gopro.com

Me:With your name

Belinda:I cannot view email responses.

Belinda:That's why I am asking you to send the images via the link that I have sent via your email

Belinda:We don't have an email support.

Me:Aah, I just sent the screenshot. I even got a mail yesterday it extended by 1 day

Belinda:okay, let me check

Belinda:That promotion code is only valid for 2 days.

Me:Wait

Belinda:Aside from your issue, is there anything else that you needed assistance with?

Me:No, it's these two things

Belinda:Okay, we'll send an inquiry with our orders team about your order.

Belinda:And the promotion code already expired.

Belinda:Since everything is covered, I'll just send you an update once I have received info from our orders team.

Belinda:Thanks for your time.

Belinda:Have a great day.

GoPro

Re: Payed, didn't receive confirmationmail, support chat doesn't work and calling barely works?

[ New ]

Hello @noidz

We have sent you a direct message.

Thanks!

Ej