Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Password wi-fi HERO9

[ New ]

Ho appena acquistato la HERO9. Ho attivato il Wi-Fi della camera ma dallo smartphone non è visibile. In qualche modo GoPro App si è collegata alla HERO9 ma credo con il Bluetooth (che infatti ho visto l'ID che è stato utilizzato). Non so inoltre come trovare la password WiFI della HERO9, quando resetto ottendo un nuovo nome della camera ma nessuna password.

Dalla schermata di controllo di GoPro app collegata, il simbolo Wi-FI è barrato.

Grazie.

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: Password wi-fi HERO9

[ New ]

Hello,

Camera firmare is now updated and it work well with the app.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @activealp11172

What phone are you using?

Do you have the latest version of the camera and the GoPro App?

Please go over the steps on Troubleshooting GoPro App Connectivity Issues

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello Aragon1006,

The phone I'm using is a SAMSUNG NOTE5 with Android 7, which I read is in the compatibility matrix with the GoPro App.

The GoPro App is at the latest version as I've just downloaded and installed yesterday when I got the camera.

The HERO 9 is not at the latest software update. When I sign-in to my GoPro account, on the section where the HERO9 is registered, I see there is a software update to download (Version v1.22.00) which I did not yet installed...I understand I must update. I also read that installation would be triggered by the the GoPro App but this was not my case so I would better follow the manual update procedure?

Thanks a lot for you reply.

Stefano.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @activealp11172

Please follow the manual update instructions on https://gopro.com/en/us/update/hero9-black

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello,

Camera firmare is now updated and it work well with the app.

Thanks.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for the update! @activealp11172

Feel free to post back if something comes up.

Regards,

Ej