Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Pas de données GPS Hero 8

You said that you had no GPS data using "QUIK" which is a 2 year old piece of software that was replaced by the "GoPro App".  The GoPro app is much better than "Quik" since it's new, supports the new camera models and has GPS stickers as well as lots of other editing features.

Highlighted
Adventurer

GoPro has had the Gopro mobile app & Desktop  quick working with the Hero 5, hero 6 for GPS and Phased out the Hero 7 and hero 8.  GoPro does not note their mistakes, or new products, You want GPS to work, it will be the Mobile app  and the latest smartphones.  Sad but true.  Smoke and Mirrors.

I bought my camera  for GPS.  what else is New?

Highlighted
Tourist

Donc l'application n'est pas disponible sur PC ? Je ne trouve pas le lien pour la télécharger.

Il me faut donc forcément un smartphone pour éditer mes photos ?

Highlighted
Nomad

Here are some alternatives if you want to edit on a computer (Windows or Mac) https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Telemetry-GPS-overlays/GoPro-Telemetry-Resources-software/gpm-p...

Including the (paid) GPS Quick FIx app, which will enable the GPS data of the Hoer8 in Quik