Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Pairing SD Cards with Your HERO5 Black Camera

Hi @asaitov,

What SD Card are you using?

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Hi @ryanv12566,

I'm sorry that I'm distracting you from the workflow.

This is Transcend Premium 400x 128 Gb 10 micro SD U1 XC1.

I understand what you want to say. Unfortunately i cannot find out my card in recomentation list here

https://gopro.com/help/articles/Block/microSD-Card-Considerations

. But this card was offered to me at gopro shop as accessories to my GoPro. I did not doubt about this purchase. The oficial diller of GoPro in our territory is YUMA LLC Phone: +7 495 9898404 Email: gopro@yuma.su www.yuma.su. This store has its own retail distributors. The one of them is www.gopro.ru . So i have bought my camera with SD card in the end of december 2016  here. It is turned out that official representative in RU territory sold to me bad product, i mean that the camera, sd card as a whole device (product) is not working fine.The serial number of my camera is [Edit]. I have a check as evidence of my order in this shop.

I have not told about this issue with seller yet. Before this i wrote you in order you take this case is under your control. I would like to have money back for this SD card that was bought.

I send you this issue not right after buying the camera its because i started to actively use it in the beginning of summer 2017.

It is clear that if i bought the recomended SD card that icamera will work fine.

Could you please assist me to have money back for SD card from this official seller? Of may be you can escalate this issue to quality department?

Thank you in advance,

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @asaitov,

Unfortunately we do not have any control over retailers, and any refunds would have to go through the retailer directly. I would recommend working with that retailer to see if there is anything that they can do. 

Best,

Ryan 

Highlighted
Tourist

HI @ryanv12566,

Thank you for your answer, 

From the point of refunds view i will go to this retailer. But from the point of quality view no one except you (i mean here GoPro company as a Headquaters, as a owner of this camera technology) can not verify the correctness of the activities of your sales partners all over the world. In paticular the case which occured with me with sd card. If it will be possible could you please advise me e-mail to whom in GoPro i could write in detail this situation (with attachement of checks) once more in order to create the quality request (please send me the private message not here, because the question with refunds is clear)? 

This will help to improve the quality and prevent such cases in the future, since a similar situation could happen not only with me, and perhaps this is not a single co-operation.

Thank you in advance,

P.S. recently, a week ago, i have bought the recommended SD card, since no SD card error occured. The information here in community was very helpfull =) thank you for it!

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @asaitov,

If you get in touch with our Support Team you can ask to speak with a Supervisor or Lead and they may be able to assist with that. Otherwise you can leave detailed feedback here:

https://gopro.com/feedback

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Sightseer

Can you share youtube video?