Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Package Lost by UPS - No update from GoPro

[ New ]

Hello All,

UPS has reported that my GoPro Return package has been lost in Singapore. They said they have initiated claim form with GoPro. I have raised multiple call back requests to get some kind of update from GoPro team on this. Still nobody has replied. Could anyone from GoPro team check this and update.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions
Hiker

Re: Package Lost by UPS - No update from GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Gopro team, Thanks a lot for the support.

For the Hikers & Tourists :

Just a summary of Resolution:

1. Contact https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs Request for a call back or open a Chat session.

2. Wait for their update, if no update in a weeks time, goto https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and mention the case number and add the status. Repeat Action in Step 1

3. Provide all the details

4. Once the replacement is initiated, follow up with UPS

5. If the Item is lost again Repeat the action mentioned in Step 2

6. Follow up continuosly

Take care.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

@niceoasis81202, I was able to locate your Support case using the email address on your Support Hub profile. Our team had multiple contact attempts to no avail. Please be sure that your phone/network isn't blocking any unknown calls. The case is currently assigned to the queue and one of our representatives will try to contact you again.

You may also try initiating a chat session. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez: Support called today Smiley Happy and updated they are working on it and will give an update by Friday (08/jan/21)

Thanks a lot for your assistance here. I really appreciate it.

Just for information, international calls are not blocked from my end. But if the support is facing any issues like this, it would be better if they can sent e-mails. I would be more than happy to explain and clarify their queries. You can take it as a suggestion for process improvement.

Again thanks a lot.

Hiker

[ New ]

Also another point just wanted to add, in today's call I did not have to add any more information other than what i have already provided in the previous requests, in requests like this it would be great if GoPro support can initiate the steps (here in this case - refund from UPS claim) and periodic updates via mail on the status (as opposed to a initial call). That would also help us.

GoPro

[ New ]

Glad to know that your case is already being attended to, @niceoasis81202. We appreciate the feedback. We will pass it along to the team. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

@mariustanya: You are welcome Smiley Happy

Thanks for considering the feedback, it will also help the customers in countries where GoPro does not have service centers to opt for GoPro, if these support functions also become seamless.

Hiker

[ New ]

Hello Gopro team, Thanks a lot for the support.

For the Hikers & Tourists :

Just a summary of Resolution:

1. Contact https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs Request for a call back or open a Chat session.

2. Wait for their update, if no update in a weeks time, goto https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs and mention the case number and add the status. Repeat Action in Step 1

3. Provide all the details

4. Once the replacement is initiated, follow up with UPS

5. If the Item is lost again Repeat the action mentioned in Step 2

6. Follow up continuosly

Take care.