Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: PROBLEMAS CON GOPRO HERO 7 BLACK

Hi @tianoalfa,

Typically, battery discharging can be caused by noisy non-GoPro chargers. Using our USB-C cable will prevent this. 

In addition to this, it is important to determine battery integrity to make sure that your camera works smoothly. You may perform a short record time test through the instructions here

Reinstalling the firmware update of the camera can help correct any errors with the current software installation. Follow the manual update instructions specified on this article: Software Update Instructions for HERO7 Cameras

Should the issue persists, despite you using a recommended SD card and the camera being updated to the latest firmware, let our Support team know. This way, they can help you with the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat.

Kind Regards,

Ann

Tourist

Me esta sucediendo exactamente lo mismo, la bateria se descarga sola estando apagada la camara... No revibo respuestas de nada y donde quiera que pregunte me dicen que no es normal...
GoPro

Hi @stouttree70016,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Have you already tried the previously suggested troubleshooting steps? Do you get the same results when using a secondary battery (if available)?

If you've already gone through the steps and still experiencing the same issue, please let our Support team know so they can help you on the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat throuhg https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.

Kind Regards,
Ann

Tourist

No, cuando hago la descarga de la actualizacion, no me descarga una carpeta, me descarga 3 archivos, igual al ponerlos en la sd (extreme pro) y ponerla en la camara no realiza ninguna actualizacion...

GoPro

Hi @stouttree70016

You should be seeing a zipped folder. UPDATE.zip

Then, right click on the folder and select extract all.

You need to copy the extracted UPDATE folder to the root of your SD card.

Reinsert the SD card to the camera to initiate the update.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

al descomprimir la carpeta no me aparece otra carpeta con el mismo nombre, si no 3 archivos CAMFW.bin, DATA.bin y FWUPD.txt, los cuales pongo en la tarjeta y no al ponerla en la gopro no realiza ninguna actualización.
GoPro

@stouttree70016, if the camera does not initiate the update it can be because the camera is not recognizing the update on the SD card. You will want to make sure to follow all of the instructions as outlined on the GoPro website's update page to ensure no steps are being missed. I do also have some suggestions here that should help get the update working as well. 

• Make sure the UPDATE folder is unzipped/extracted, before placing it on the SD card. If the folder is compressed, the camera will not be able to read it; 

• Ensure the UPDATE folder does not have any additional characters in the folder title, i.e. "UPDATE (1)". The camera will only recognize a folder titled "UPDATE", in upper case letters with no additional characters; 

• Format the SD card before placing the update folder/files onto the root of the card (format on your PC / Mac, or DELETE ALL files in the camera's Delete menu); 

• Be sure to place the individual files within the UPDATE folder on the root level of the SD card. 

Once you have the necessary file(s) placed on the SD card, unplug it from the computer and insert the microSD card into your camera. Once it's plugged in, power on the camera. The update should automatically initiate. 

Hopefully this helps.

Ann

Tourist

Listo, ya pude hacer la actualizacion de la camara y no presento ningun error, fue bastante rapido... seguí con el test de la duracion de video a ver que duracion final me da, que segun la lista deberia durar alrededor de unos 80-100 minutos supongo yo porque no dice el promedio de 1080 a 30 fps, esperaré al dia de mañana a ver la duracion del video y estaré escribiendo el resultado a ver si la envio por garantia o esta todo normal, que espero que mejore el rendimiento de la bateria ya que muchos quienes tienen esta camara no se descasta la bateria estado apagada la camara con gps y wifi activado. 

muchas gracias y estaré contando que paso.