Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

POOR SERVICE AND UNPROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE

It would apprear GoPro do not provide any customer service.

I ordered a camera on 11th June - still not here?

• If you go on the customer chat - they do not know anything - just repeat the phrase, we are processing your order?

• same after holding for ever on the phone support?

• imposible to contact any member of staff with any knowledge or respect for customers

Their staff do not have an access to any information - its quite pointless them answering the phones or the website chat.

Is this the experience of most customers as i only checked https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/gopro.com - this too late?

82% of customers rated them BAD - most for lack of customer service 

If you are thinking of purchasing - maybe chose a company that has some respect for its customers - these certainly do not! - which is a shame as i like the product.

I doubt anyone from GoPro reads these - but by some chance if anyone from GoPro does - please let us know why you disrespect your customers in this way 

Poor service

Highlighted
Backpacker

Re: POOR SERVICE AND UNPROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE

i'm getting fed up of your dribble just on a forum, if your the same on the phone to them I can see why

Hiker

Thank you for your feedback - you sound like the perfect GoPro customer.
Backpacker

@dohertygopro wrote:
Thank you for your feedback - you sound like the perfect GoPro customer.

whys that, because I only need to post one thread for help/advice & not try & bug people with multiply threads because I need attention

Hiker

Yes exactly.
Backpacker

@dohertygopro wrote:
Yes exactly.

& how much closer to solving the problem has your attention seeking got you?

Adventurer

Entitled to your Opinion.  no  photos, video's scripts  just talk    WWW  is a wonderful place.

a few things I can say  things do not happen on a  click  maybe you   snapped your fingers and wanted it yesterday.   GoPro is  prob back logged. and  b/c of that you blame  them for it.

Hiker

Again thank you for the feed back and the attention you are giving me it is helping enormously.