Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Re: Overview Video Modes Hero 7 Black

Yet another 10 paragraph childish reponse from Daniel. Congratulations you're so important. My point was your opinion is always bias, sorry if you disagree but it just is.

GoPro need to at least explain why a setting has been removed that was previously there, as anyone upgrading will now be wondering where it's gone. Except you of course who would pobably happily sniff and lick a GoPro after it's been up Nick Woodman's...

And for the record, the nice conversation between myself and GoPro was over before you came in giving your oh so important opinion.

Explorer

LOL, childish. Yes, I'm sure it's my response on a Member to Member Community Open forum that was childish.

Just FYI, if you want to have private conversations without input from others there are a few options for you:
1) Contact GoPro Support directly https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
2) Leave Feedback https://gopro.com/feedback
3) Click the Avatar of the person you want to have your private conversation and you will be given the option of sending a private message.
4) Create a Private Group https://community.gopro.com/t5/groups/page/node-id/category%3A131

You have posted on an open forum which invites others to read your post and comment their opinions.
Highlighted
Nomad

It seems to me that you have nothing better to do than sit on these forums replying to every post that comes up. You must be fun at parties, yawn.

Explorer

Feel free to send me a private message if you just want to insult or discuss an issue with me. I'm honestly not that interested in your banter and have no desire to continue with it here.

I appreciate your constructive input and insights and certainly you have provided useful information to other users here, but sadly you want to negate the credit you've acquired with comments like those above.
Nomad

Sorry Daniel but you're boring me, please leave.
Nomad

Quickhero, I definitely see what you are complaining about RE "David".   

There are several of the leading / lurking poster types present that are similar.  

Really hurts the GoPro vibe.

Hang in there, I have one that stalks me too, I have complained but they continue.  

I don't know if they are private folks that "live" here, or are in some way associated with the company. 

In any event know that others see what you are complaining about, and have run into the same thing.

Nomad

@stanleym7236

Well said!

I just hate that every topic in this forum has to have him writing essays about topic, usually not even helpful. Just him writing how GoPro is the best and everything they do is right. If you complain about anything you better believe he will be there nipping at your toes to explain why you're wrong.

And I expect he's a regular guy just looking to get hired by his beloved GoPro. I know I wouldn't want him working for me.
Hiker

In general it's really annoying when a sucessor of a product lacks of a feature the predecessor had. If there is a technical reason than its understandable but it does not seem to be the case here.

This is surely a smaller issue and I did not really verify it, but it seems that the stabilization of the Hero 6 is "better" than the on from the Hero 5. But not necessarily for mountain biking. First I had the feeling like it crops more. So when chest mounted the ends of the bars are less visible than with the 5? Second it seems like the Hero 6 tries longer to compensate till it gets that I'm actually riding a turn. Meanwhile I'm more or less used to it (or maybe a firmware update helped). But when I switched from the Hero 5 that was clearly noticable. Wonder how the Hero 7 does this.

Here it would be cool if the GoPro offers much more options. So if we could adjust the level of stabilization. And especially for mountain biking it would be cool if it could be adjusted seperately for horizontal and vertical smoothness. As usually the hits lead to vertical shaking whereas horizontal movements are usually just turns.