Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Overcharged and Gopro9 rear screen flicker

[ New ]
Ordered 2 gopro9s with the subscription discount and it ended up costing $858. I am not sure how they came to that number since 1 camera with subscription is 350.

I also ordered accessories but they didnt give me the subscription discount ($45) price but did full price.

Especially annoyed to see an invoice with a different amount charged on my credit card and separate transaction that I never received a receipt for.

DISHONEST AS IT GETS. NEVER BUYING FROM GOPRO AGAIN.
GoPro

Re: Overcharged and Gopro9 rear screen flicker

[ New ]

Hello @silasb873

If you are seeing a separate confirmation/notice of a charge for GoPro Subscription (related to the initial order ), it could be a pre-authorization charge,

not an actual charge. 

Regarding the the order for the accessories, were you signed in with the subscription account when the order was placed? 

Let our Support Team check on this further.

Please submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Heads up! Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Re: Overcharged and Gopro9 rear screen flicker

[ New ]
I am not seeing a separate confirmation. I was on the phone literally all day and sounded like they couldn't do anything. Contacted BBB and Department of Justice. I DEMAND A REFUND