Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Ordering Issue Hero9 + Subscription

[ New ]

Hello.

Normally this kind of issue should be resolved via email or chat etc. but I have been trying for quite some time to get in touch with somebody to no avail. For the past couple of hours I am second in line for chat.

I’ll try to keep this as short as possible and hopefully it will be resolved.

Wednesday 30 September evening, I place the order for one Hero9+Subscription as well as a dual battery charger with an extra battery. Delivery time 2-3 days.

I get the order confirmation email shortly after and the subscription is activated shortly after that.

Friday 02 October, I log on just to check order status and I am met with “No Orders Found”. Checking my bank account I see that the subscription cost has been charged and the rest of the order cost has been reserved from my account but not subtracted yet.

From that point, the odyssey of trying to contact support starts and I manage to chat with a rep that gave me a case number and said that all should be ok and they will escalate the matter with the orders dept.

Until this moment I have not had any kind of update and have been trying to contact support for the past frustrating 5 hours with no results.

So I am just left at the mercy of luck and support while I have paid for a yearlong subscription to support products that I do not have.

Can somebody please assist with this issue? Should I cancel the subscription and place the order once again? If I cancel the subscription will I get a full refund?

Attaching order confirmation here. I have removed refs and sensitive data.

Gmail - Thanks for your GoPro order.jpg

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Ordering Issue Hero9 + Subscription

[ New ]

Hello, @kinzojusti. Your order is still being fulfilled by the warehouse. It should ship out soon. Once it does, you will be sent a notification then you can check the delivery status through https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status . Should you get an error message, try the link again using an incognito browser. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @ridingbeyo627. Your order has already shipped out and is in transit to you. Please check your inbox for the tracking number. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hey, My order seems to be tthe same as well, I Ordered a Hero9 Black Bundle with light Mod.....I havent seen a update on my order in 3 days....can you please assist me?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @kinzojusti. Your order is still being fulfilled by the warehouse. It should ship out soon. Once it does, you will be sent a notification then you can check the delivery status through https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status . Should you get an error message, try the link again using an incognito browser. Thanks!