Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Order system not working properly, seems to be impossible to make a return

[ Edited ]

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem however about two weeks ago I tried to order a Karma Grip.  Having completed the necessary fields, including payment details, transaction appeared not to close. In addition there was never a confirmation email.

I tried again, same result.

I waited a few days and there was no charge to my credit card.  

I concluded that the orders were not placed. I sourced a stabilization grip through another company.

A few days later I received a confirmation email that my order had been placed, then shortly afterwards another emai saying the grip had been despatched. I responded to the email however it was a no reply system !!!!

About 24 hours later the same thing happen for the 2nd attempt I had made to order the grip from Go Pro.

I called Go Pro On Thursday 30th having received delivery of the first grip. While there has been no debate about being able to get refund the process seems to involve multiple chaser emails and is taking days longer than I would expect and as yet there is no resolution.

Has anybody else had the same issue?