Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Order still processing/pending?

[ New ]

Here is my order number, according to agent through Support Chat: (I say according because I never was actually emailed an order confirmation email, ever, after purchasing the go pro) NA02613788 

My Credit card shows the $49.99 go pro subscriber purchase was successful, but the Purchase of the GoPro 9 Black, is still pending, 2 days later? I understand if it were shipping, thats no big deal, but why is it taking multiple days to process a payment?

GoPro

Re: Order still processing/pending?

[ New ]

Hello @seanishungry. Sales Order NA02613788 has already shipped out. You can check your GoPro order from this link: https://gopro.com/order-status

Tourist

[ New ]
My order has been processing for 4 days! When will my HERO9 ship!???? Contacted support 4 times as well, no answers. Buyers beware!!!
GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@c-rob - If you can reply with your order number, we can look into what is happening with your order. Thanks.

Tourist

[ New ]

Can you check mine please. NA02634426

Tourist

[ New ]

And could you also check mine. I also can't get onto any support person.

Order # MU-00568675

Tourist

[ New ]
# MU-00576618 Mine also plz
Tourist

[ New ]

BUMP for order checks

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@jameswirths and @yuuuuuul - Your orders are still being processed. Hopefully they will be on its way soon. Also, no need to bump posts. If you want faster answers than we're providing, our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs will be glad to help you out.

@peterd46603 - Your order is on its way. Check you inbox for tracking info.

Tourist

[ New ]
Sure, Order # NA02638915

But please don't respond with a generic response like we are working to fulfill your order. "We understand as we gopro consumers too". Its been 5 days now and my order is still processing
GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@c-rob - I don't have any additional information other that our shipping team is still working on fulfilling your order.

Tourist

[ New ]

@jefftThank you for checking. Hope you have a good weekend.

For the other still waiting as a reference, mine took 6 days of 'pending shipping' before it changed to 'shipped'

Tourist

[ New ]
@jefft Any idea why I was told by customer support 3 days ago that mine was already given to UPS? What's the point in contacting them if they're going to lie about the status?
GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]
I'll be happy to look into that. I don't see a case in our system linked to your account you're using here though, so I don't know who you spoke with. If you can reply with your case number, I'll look into that for you.
Tourist

[ New ]
ref:_00Do0HJuF._5003b1X3B4N:ref

Thats the only number in the email I was sent.
Tourist

[ New ]
Hahaha great response. Super helpful. 6 days now, my paid for Hero9 still hasn't shipped!! --bleep-- I wish Amazon had this on their site when I ordered. Lesson learned.
Sightseer

[ New ]

That's the reference number of an email sent to or from Salesforce. Meaning there's some case, with a number, with that reference and can be searched by anyone of the support agents using Salesforce.

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@jameswirths - Your order has shipped. Your tracking information should be in your email inbox.

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@c-rob - Your order has also shipped. Look for the tracking information in your email inbox. Thanks.

Hiker

[ New ]

Here is my order. NA02615717 I placed it on the 16th.  They gave me a case number, but nothing has come from it.  Thanks

Tourist

[ New ]
So it takes 6 days to process an order of the HERO9. 6 days of not knowing anything after spending over $400.00. 6 days of wondering how in this day and age not one person knows anything about an order placed. Haha crazy.

Horrific purchasing experience GoPro. Get your sh*t together please and be honest with your customers.

--bleep-- good video cameras, just horrible experiences dealing with the company. Good luck everyone.
Tourist

[ New ]

That explains a lot! Thanks for sharing.

Hiker

[ New ]
I think this forum is awesome. My order now shipped!
Sightseer

[ New ]
Would love to know the status of mine. Got an email saying it was shipped 5 days ago via 2 day shipping. What a joke! NA02726955
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @joshuaw747

We have sent a direct message.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Could you please update me on NA02761751 :( Ive been charged.. it says shipped since 10 day.. order at site says processiing.. please help.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @xanaduin

We have sent a direct message.

Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Hello, I have already purchased some accessories 4 days ago and still the order status is processing...
My number is MP-04514145
Please update me, thanks
Hiker

[ New ]

I have purchased a gopro 9 bundle with accesories and i´m waiting since 26th november.

The order status continues in "Pending Shipping" and has passed two weeks without changes. I have try to contact support, but they have said that they have stock and there is no problem...but still waiting...

Please, can you check my order too?

MP-04465989

Thank you.

GoPro

[ New ]

We have sent a direct message @silvid2774

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi can someone please check my order status ?

RW00430109

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @jonibrs

We have sent the tracking number via direct message.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

hello, my order says processing for almost a moth .chatted with couple of people and isued a ticket and nothing has change.my order number is NA02940150.thanks,

Pete

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @peteo3268

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We see that your case has been referred to our Orders Team.

Support will be reaching out to you once an update has been made.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

thank you

Sightseer

[ New ]

I placed an order on Tuesday, and paid $25 for 1-2 day shipping. My order says its still processing. Whats up with that? Will I get a refund for the expidited shipping that is now late? Im going on the trip of a lifetime tomorrow, and ordered it thinking it'd be here in time with that next day shipping.. Order NA03005199

GoPro

[ New ]

@jamesb31872, the time it takes to receive your order depends on the Shipping Method you choose during checkout, and the time of day you place your order (cut-off 9:30AM PST/12PM CET) on business days (M-F, non-holidays). Please check this article https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-Shipping-Policy/ta-p/394279 for the estimated delivery windows & shipping options.

Sales Order NA03005199 has already shipped out and the UPS tracking detail shows that it is scheduled to be delivered today. I sent you a private message with the tracking information for reference.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Can I get a check as well? Getting the same issue on order NA03020803

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @andrewg322

We have sent the tracking number via direct message.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi Can you provide status on order MU-00739189

Thanks

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @nigelh48803. We were able to pull up your order but we see that it has been closed due to the use of a Parcel Lock address. 

You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. If the issue persists, we recommend that you purchase locally through a nearby retailer or one of our local distributors. 

Sightseer

[ New ]
Can I also have a check, I’m getting the same problem with both orders NA03039267 and NA03039518
GoPro

[ New ]

Your orders are in transit to you. We have sent the tracking number information through a direct message. Please see your Hub inbox. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]
Hello, can you please check on order NA03041769
GoPro

[ New ]

@blakes6803, Sales Order NA03041769 has already shipped out. You can get the tracking details through https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi, sorry to bother you, but I placed an order on Saturday " MP-04634404 " with shipping request 1 - 2 days.
But my order is still in process since " 2/13/2021 "

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @fleetflare0848. Your order is still being fulfilled by the warehouse. Please note that the days counted are business days. There are no shipments during weekends and holidays. You order should ship out soon. Once it does, you will be sent a notification then you can check the delivery status through https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status . Should you get an error message, try the link again using an incognito browser. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Thank you
Sightseer

[ New ]
I have ordered 2 days ago and no updates or whatsoever. Why does go pro take this long to process new orders? MU-00751966 Is my order number.
Hiker

[ New ]

Hello, can you please check on order MU-00752646