Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Order still processing and unable to contact support

[ New ]

Hi,

I placed an order on Sunday, and when I processed it through the checkout it said the order would dispatch the following day.  The payment was processed but the status of my order is still processing 4 days later.

Is someone able to assist with this please?  I have tried contacting support numerous times but each time I get into the queue I get dropped off when I make it to 1st in line.  The GoPro is for my son's birthday next week, and would like to know if I will be receiving it in time.

The order is MU-00724079

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Order still processing and unable to contact support

[ New ]

Hello, @lmyers. The order number varies depending on the system providing it. We have the order processing system and the ordering system. Both numbers though (for your case: SO-4458625 and MU-00724079) pertain to the same order. 

We see that it has already been completed and the package is in transit to you. Please check your inbox for tracking number information. 

View solution in original post

Tourist

[ New ]

All Replies
Tourist

[ New ]

UPDATE - I now just received an email with the invoice for my order (with the correct order number listed above), and then received an email saying it has shipped, but the shipping notice lists a different order number (SO-4458625)! 

Is this normal?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @lmyers. The order number varies depending on the system providing it. We have the order processing system and the ordering system. Both numbers though (for your case: SO-4458625 and MU-00724079) pertain to the same order. 

We see that it has already been completed and the package is in transit to you. Please check your inbox for tracking number information. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks so much!!