Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Order status

[ New ]

I was order hero 8 on Oct 1st, and I can not found my order status

It is MU-00423333

Would you please tell me what happened? 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Order status

[ New ]

@xygod, thank you for your order, unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was canceled. You'll be able to resubmit your order online through shop.gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@xygod, thank you for your order, unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was canceled. You'll be able to resubmit your order online through shop.gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. 

Sightseer

[ New ]
MP-03908500 is my order number as well. I would like to verify why it states pending status. please, thank you
GoPro

[ New ]

@aprilk, we were able to receive your order and we can see it in our system. We'll charge the payment method provided and an email confirming the shipment will be sent to the email address associated with your order as soon as it is completely processed.

Tourist

[ New ]
How about my Order? Can you check for me please? I don’t know if it will be shipped. I’m thinking of hust cancelling it and just wait for local shop to sell. It’s MU-00434874
Sightseer

[ New ]
Okay , Thank you so much. 👍
Anonymous

[ New ]

What about my order  # MP-03915171?

GoPro

[ New ]

@manoletyet, @Anonymous, it appears that our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was canceled. You'll be able to resubmit your order online through shop.gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card.