Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Order placed, money taken, products not shipped

Wow I wish I had read the message boards before I ordered directly from GoPro. I can't believe this is a publicly traded company that can't even provide a simple order/shipping status. What you get is blank page with the following text, 

"Order Processing

Your order details are currently being processed. Please check back shortly."

It's unclear to me if this is just a generic link or if it is actually referring to my specific order. Why should I have to email support to find out the status of my weeks old order that i've already been charged for? I will never buy stock in this company. 

Tourist

Re: Order placed, money taken, products not shipped

The same thing happened to me.  Ordered on Sunday.

Sightseer

Same for me. Ordered on Saturday.
Tourist

Lo mismo me ha pasado a mi, la compre en la WEB diciendome 2 o 3 días de envío standard y ahora me dicen que será entregada a los 11 días de la compra. Voy a comprarme otra y la devolveré cuando me llegue. Muy poco sería esta compañia, lo que me sabe mal es que esta es la 2ª camara Gopro que compraba.

Tourist

Any updates guys?
Tourist

I got an email yesterday that my order has shipped (UPS 2nd Day Air ) but there is no tracking informaiton.  It's almost 2020 you would think they could include a tracking number. 

Tourist

Well this is my first time purchasing GoPro and I am already very disappointed with the brand and I did not even receive it. When did you place your order?
Tourist

I guess i was wrong about tracking the order. There isn't a tracking number but there is a map of the location of the package.  It appears to be getting closer.