Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Order not delivered

[ New ]

Well since I've been trying all day to contact customer support to check my order status that still hasn't been delivered and I can't seem to check the status online.

Can someone please help? 

Order number: 41210045

Invoice number: VV6003419124

Invoice date: 21-10-2019

GoPro

Re: Order not delivered

[ New ]

Sorry to know that @mrwhitegoespro,

Have you tried asking them about the complete details about your order?

You may contact them via chat or request a call back. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

-Jay

Hiker

[ New ]

Hello,

@jayr3438  thanks for your reply.

I have been trying to contact customer support since last week via chat but I can't reach them.

All I get is this constant auto-reply: "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later."

Note that I'm a plus user so I'm paying monthly fees for this "special service and customer support".

I've been waiting for the order for about 2 months and 1 week to even reach someone in order to ask about its status.

I wonder how it would be like if I wasn't a plus user. 

Regards,

Charbel

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @mrwhitegoespro. We'd be glad to check on the order. What is the complete order number? We are unable to find an actual order using the order number you provided. We also searched for a support case using your profile information but we are unable to pull up any recent case. Would you also have the case number? Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

Hello @mariustanya 

This is the tracking number 1Z9R52E86802380801

Apparently there has been a mix up with the adresses, it has all the details of a delivery adress in Beirut (one of the delivery adresses I use) and the country is France. So the package got sent back and that's it.

The weird part is that I got no notification from gopro about the mix up that happened, and I have no information on the whereabouts of that shipment now.

FYI, I completed the order on the 7th of October 2019 so this is really unacceptable.

GoPro

[ New ]

@mrwhitegoespro, we try to help out as best as we can. We're unable to locate any orders associated with the details that you provided. To be more specific, if you do not have the Sales Order number, can you please provide me the email address associated with your order? You can send it to me via private message.

Hiker

[ New ]

Hello,

I've sent all details in the invoice so i'm not sure where to get more information other than the ones provided there. 

Waiting for your feedback.

Thanks,

Charbel

GoPro

[ New ]

@mrwhitegoespro, I sent you a private message with some details regarding your order. Please check your inbox.