Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Order not delivered - MU-00528075

[ New ]

BUt your team said it would be 8 days, its been 14....  

Your order is almost 4 weeks late past the date of delivery.. still nothing... 

I want my money back......... 

the service has been shocking and i will NEVER be buying a GO SLOW again. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi.. ITs been a further week, and i have not heard form your office... Your customer service is really poor... 

I have issued a charge back with my bank as your office has scamed me. 

Ring asap... +61 4 34 408 204

Tourist

[ New ]
Please let us know if you got the refund. I am certain that now that they are scamming. Probably doesn't have any inventory and just swinging it with extremely vague responses once a while. This is my first and last try with GoPro. I'm done!
Hiker

[ New ]

@maxkk wrote:
Please let us know if you got the refund. I am certain that now that they are scamming. Probably doesn't have any inventory and just swinging it with extremely vague responses once a while. This is my first and last try with GoPro. I'm done!

HI mate,  No refund, the requested me to close the Paypal dispute, but then it closed by it self now cannot re open it,   Their couior is not responding, Go Pro i havent spoken with since the 20/7 when they said it will be 8 days for their transport company to look into it, since then nothing.. 

A Police report was asked for by the transport company and sent, 4 days late they get back to you saying more time... 

Currently with my bank for a charge back... as it is bad that you cannot even call this company to speak with them, you do the call back request and again nothing... really bad customer service if you ask me...   

Safer going to the shops and buying than via here...   

I orignally placed my order on 01/07 and it was to be delivered on the 06/07   still now  nothing... 

THey did offer me free accessories as a gift for it been late... as i said to the lady what use are they when they havent sent the camera?  she couldnt answer that.. 

I have asked them to cancel it so i can get a refund and goto the shops to buy one, 

Tourist

[ New ]
I want to do the same, but it's impossible to get hold of support. I have submitted multiple chat/call back requests, but nothing. I'm sure they're going to say that they tried multiple times blah blah because that's what they've been telling the others. Horrible customer service
Hiker

[ New ]

@maxkk wrote:
I want to do the same, but it's impossible to get hold of support. I have submitted multiple chat/call back requests, but nothing. I'm sure they're going to say that they tried multiple times blah blah because that's what they've been telling the others. Horrible customer service

Yep they did that to me too... 

If you paid with paypal log your claim right away,  give it a few days and send it to paypal to deal with...  or charge back 

They kept saying that they had tried as you can see from their replies on here,   but my phone records everything I PM'd them the call logs and next minute i got 3 calls one after the other and i picked one of them up as they only rang once...  and they were shocked. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks a ton. I did pay with PayPal, will go the same way as you!
Hiker

[ New ]

good luck, give them everything,  

The courior company wanted me to log a police report too which i did....  so maybe do that too.. 

customerservice@ups.com 

is the contact for the transporter.. 

Dont let the paypal dispute go untill the end day... give them a few days,  record every time you make contact with Go Pro, and their reply if any... 

if not getting anywhere   direclty to your bank.