Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Order issue

[ New ]

Hello I ordered a Gopro HERO9 black. The amount on the invoice was 364,98 EUR includinc subscription. I was charged from my account 364,98 EUR and 49,99 EUR extra for subscription. How is it possible. 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Order issue

[ New ]

@adroitstar64464, we can only see one order and an annual GoPro Subscription on our records that's associated with your email address. The GoPro Subscription is billed separately. This could be the reason why you're seeing two separate charges. Also, the camera order amount includes sales tax.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @adroitstar64464. We do not see any extra charge (in addition to the 364.98 amount) on our end. The hardware and the subscription parts of the order are charged separately. You might be seeing two separate charges but the total amount should be the same as on the offer. 

If this is not the case, let our Support team know so they can check further on the order. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello, I dont know how could it happen. Maybe i did something wrong during ordering. I atteched two payment confirmations. First with charge for subscription another one wit charge for cam. I am really not sure I made two orders, actually a know that I made one.

payments.png
GoPro

[ New ]

@adroitstar64464, we can only see one order and an annual GoPro Subscription on our records that's associated with your email address. The GoPro Subscription is billed separately. This could be the reason why you're seeing two separate charges. Also, the camera order amount includes sales tax.

Tourist

[ New ]

Ok I get it. I probably understand now.