Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Order issue

[ New ]
Hello,
I ordered a GoPro Hero 9 recently but I received a wrong camera. I did not open it but the packaging is white (instead of black packaging for Hero 9 Black).
I will need a RMA to send it back to you. Unfortunately I cannot contact anyone through your website, I have always this message "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later". Also, the phone numbers on your Facebook page do not work (France, UK, Germany and Ireland). So it's impossible to contact anyone.
Regards
GoPro

Re: Order issue

[ New ]

Hello, @alertstorm03475. We used the email address in your Hub profile but we are not able to pull up any record of an order. Was the camera purchased directly from GoPro.com? Is there an order number that we can use as a reference? Thanks!

Nomad

[ New ]

Can you post a picture of the packaging here so it can be verfied which camera it is and what box it arrived in?

Tourist

[ New ]
Hello,
Thank you for your reply. This is normal you can't find my order because I create this account using a different email address. The number is MU-00610685.
I post you a picture of the camera I received.
SmartSelect_20201019-203132_Photos.jpg
Nomad

[ New ]

Did you purchase this camera directly from GoPro.com or did you buy from some other site such as Ebay etc?

Tourist

[ New ]
I purchase it on https://gopro.com/en/au/
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @alertstorm03475

We were able to pull up the details for MU-00610685 and see that the order is for a HERO9 Black.

The best path forward is to reach out to our Support Team.

Have a case created so this can be checked further by our Orders Team.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Hello Ej,

Ok but I have already done that and nobody call me.