Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Re: Order is processed and no tracking information

[ New ]

Howdy Gopro team,

I've got the same issue as everyone here. It would be much easier if y'all just included the UPS tracking number at the bottom of the email you send with the track order button.

P.S.  you should give me a summer internship ;)

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @coolhero45452

Based on the UPS website, the status shows that it has been delivered today.

If you haven't received it yet, please check within the household if someone else might have received it for you.

Hi @jgon371

We have sent a direct message about your order.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you so much!

Will keep an eye for the package tomorrow

Sightseer

[ New ]

Same issue here,  gives a rather bad order experience.  Hard to believe it has actually shipped when well over 24 hours later, still no tracking number. Maybe it has, but it reminds me of other sites that just send out the email whether it has shipped or not so they can pretend like they shipped it quickly, even if all they did was create a label, but haven't actually put anything in a box yet.

This is why a lot of people prefer to order from Amazon etc.  They get a reliably good order experience with prompt information on shipping, and tracking info that they can generally trust.

The start chat then amusingly throws an error that all agents are busy... then when it works, you're still put in a queue.  Why doesn't it just put you into the queue in the first place instead of making you keep clicking a button every few minutes.  Eventually a support agent was able to provide the tracking info, but judging by this thread and others this is an extremely common issue.

Also putting in the tracking info, it seems that only the label has been created and the package hasn't actually shipped yet. I assume GoPro is withholding the tracking info until it actually ships, but in that case... why not wait to email when UPS etc. has actually received the package? I guess it doens't look as good when it takes several days before it actually ships.