Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Order is processed and no tracking information

[ New ]

I have ordered Gopro 9 black on Nov 26 (3 days ago) i got a confirmation email that its shipped but there is no tracking information and order status page https://gopro.com/en/ph/order-status  shows a message "Sorry but the order status is unavailable for now, please retry in a moment."  I'm seeing this message since 3 days Order number # NA02820618. Need help here.

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 14.44.44.png

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: Order is processed and no tracking information

[ New ]

It got deivered today at door step and still status is unavailable, Lot to imporve on shipping status..

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

[ New ]

It got deivered today at door step and still status is unavailable, Lot to imporve on shipping status..

Tourist

[ New ]

For people having the same issue, Online chat and they can provide the tracking info. I had the same issues.

Tourist

[ New ]

Got it delivered today thanks.

Sightseer

[ New ]
I placed an order the first of November, received email it was shipped 10 days ago yet no tracking number, no delivery
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @heroicflam45675

We have sent the tracking number via direct message.

Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]
Still the same issue with me and the same messege i recieve ?¡? This company need to work more on during/after sale issues !! The site says it takes 2-3 days and still no tracking status
GoPro

[ New ]

@ghostpro88, I was able to locate your order using the email address on your Support Hub profile. I sent you a private message with some details about your order. Please check your inbox.

Sightseer

[ New ]
Thanks for your reply Aenriquez and for your support appreciate it.
Sightseer

[ New ]

I too have the same issue, order has been processed (4 days ag) and no tracking information, i also have the same error message when i try to check it online. Any idea on my order status? thanks. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @sabzgarage. Your order has been completed and the package is in transit to you. Please check your Hub inbox for the tracking number. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
I also received no tracking information and the order status page gives me no info at all. Can you please provide the tracking info for order number NA02952581. Thanks.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @erins478. We see that your order has already been delivered. Will you be able to confirm receipt of it? Did you eventually get tracking number information? 

Tourist

[ New ]
Yes I received it. But I still never received a tracking order and the link from the website still shows that it is processing. When I order something this expensive, I like to know when it is going to be delivered so it isn’t sitting around on my doorstep for a long time. Thanks for your response!
Tourist

[ New ]
Same here, I can't see my status or tracking even though it says shipped 3 days ago, ordered 5 days ago.. Order is NA02979099. I also don't think it's right for the subscription to start before the camera arrives. Renders the subscription useless until camera arrives.
Hiker

[ New ]

GoPro should just provide tracking # like every other company in the world does and all these posts about no tracking #'s would go away.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @steven840

Please disregard the previous message. Sorry for the mix-up. 

Can we have the order number please so we can check on the status?

Hi @catman710

We have sent the tracking number via direct message.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]
Same problem. This worked for me. Thanks for the info!
Sightseer

[ New ]

Im still waiting for my order, Still no tracking info. I dont mind the wait but i would like to know when ill get it.

GoPro

[ New ]

@yoitsdannyj, I was able to locate your order using the email address on your Support Hub profile. I sent you a private message with some details about the Sales Order. Please check your inbox. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]
Same problem. ORDER NUMBER
NA03031090
GoPro

[ New ]

@ПашаЗ4, Sales Order NA03031090 has already shipped. I sent you a private message with some details about the Sales Order. Please check your inbox. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]
Same issue order number MP-04703099. Have tried the online chat but got the message that noone is available.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @yuliae4. Your order is still being fulfilled by the warehouse. It should ship out soon. Once it does, you will be sent a notification then you can check the delivery status through https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status . Should you get an error message, try the link again using an incognito browser. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]
Thanks so much for the confirmation! It did work and I was able to check the status using incognito mode.
GoPro

[ New ]

Glad to hear that, @yuliae4. Let us know if anything else comes up.

Tourist

[ New ]

Alright, so I seem to have found an issue. I'm not trying to be a jerk I just figured something out and I figured I'd share. The link that I was emailed to track my order brought me to a white page that says:

"Order Processing"

"Your order details are currently being processed. Please check back shortly."

So, for some reason, I tried cutting up the link as much as possible because I was bored and I was still landing on the white screen with that same phrase. I got it cut down to this: "https://gopro.letslinc.com/tracking", and it still remained as a working link to the same page when I hit 'enter'. This must be some sort of default webpage, I'm not sure. Anyways, I see some people are happy with the response time of customer support representatives and I am a man who appreciates a company with good customer support. I would just like an ETA on the day I'm receiving the items I purchased is all. I selected 2-day shipping but I'm not sure how this works with covid-19 or whatever. Also not sure if you need my order number but if you need it I will hook you up with that if I do receive a customer support representative response. Thank you.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the feedback, @akafreaks. Apologies for the confusion caused by the order status you got from the link in the email that you received. Our EComm Team is removing the link and replacing it with the order status link https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status but this will be implemented in future communications. 

We see that your order has shipped and we have sent the UPS tracking number information to your Hub inbox. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Absolutely same issue , so far all the same , nothing changes, can't even check my order status NA03184468
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @romanp30

Sorry for any trouble caused. We were able to pull up the order.

This needs to be checked further through our Support Team.

Please submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Thank you ,it's all good now , just received my package
Tourist

[ New ]
Samething for me... no tracking info... received an email that was shipped.
Sightseer

[ New ]

Howdy Gopro team,

I've got the same issue as everyone here. It would be much easier if y'all just included the UPS tracking number at the bottom of the email you send with the track order button.

P.S.  you should give me a summer internship ;)

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @coolhero45452

Based on the UPS website, the status shows that it has been delivered today.

If you haven't received it yet, please check within the household if someone else might have received it for you.

Hi @jgon371

We have sent a direct message about your order.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you so much!

Will keep an eye for the package tomorrow

Tourist

[ New ]

Same issue here,  gives a rather bad order experience.  Hard to believe it has actually shipped when well over 24 hours later, still no tracking number. Maybe it has, but it reminds me of other sites that just send out the email whether it has shipped or not so they can pretend like they shipped it quickly, even if all they did was create a label, but haven't actually put anything in a box yet.

This is why a lot of people prefer to order from Amazon etc.  They get a reliably good order experience with prompt information on shipping, and tracking info that they can generally trust.

The start chat then amusingly throws an error that all agents are busy... then when it works, you're still put in a queue.  Why doesn't it just put you into the queue in the first place instead of making you keep clicking a button every few minutes.  Eventually a support agent was able to provide the tracking info, but judging by this thread and others this is an extremely common issue.

Also putting in the tracking info, it seems that only the label has been created and the package hasn't actually shipped yet. I assume GoPro is withholding the tracking info until it actually ships, but in that case... why not wait to email when UPS etc. has actually received the package? I guess it doens't look as good when it takes several days before it actually ships.

Sightseer

[ New ]

ORDER NUMBER

NA03222063

DATE OF PURCHASE

5/7/2021

This order (GoPro9 Hero Black Bundle) has been forever processing and it has not arrived yet (I've been checking daily).

Please advise.

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 11.33.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 11.33.58 AM.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @sweethill25130

We have sent a direct message.

Thanks!

Ej