Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Re: Order is processed and no tracking information

[ New ]
Thanks so much for the confirmation! It did work and I was able to check the status using incognito mode.
GoPro

[ New ]

Glad to hear that, @yuliae4. Let us know if anything else comes up.

Tourist

[ New ]

Alright, so I seem to have found an issue. I'm not trying to be a jerk I just figured something out and I figured I'd share. The link that I was emailed to track my order brought me to a white page that says:

"Order Processing"

"Your order details are currently being processed. Please check back shortly."

So, for some reason, I tried cutting up the link as much as possible because I was bored and I was still landing on the white screen with that same phrase. I got it cut down to this: "https://gopro.letslinc.com/tracking", and it still remained as a working link to the same page when I hit 'enter'. This must be some sort of default webpage, I'm not sure. Anyways, I see some people are happy with the response time of customer support representatives and I am a man who appreciates a company with good customer support. I would just like an ETA on the day I'm receiving the items I purchased is all. I selected 2-day shipping but I'm not sure how this works with covid-19 or whatever. Also not sure if you need my order number but if you need it I will hook you up with that if I do receive a customer support representative response. Thank you.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the feedback, @akafreaks. Apologies for the confusion caused by the order status you got from the link in the email that you received. Our EComm Team is removing the link and replacing it with the order status link https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status but this will be implemented in future communications. 

We see that your order has shipped and we have sent the UPS tracking number information to your Hub inbox. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Absolutely same issue , so far all the same , nothing changes, can't even check my order status NA03184468
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @romanp30

Sorry for any trouble caused. We were able to pull up the order.

This needs to be checked further through our Support Team.

Please submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Thank you ,it's all good now , just received my package
Tourist

[ New ]
Samething for me... no tracking info... received an email that was shipped.