Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Order hasn't arrived but tracking said it has been delivered

[ New ]

I ordered the new GoPro Hero 10 with the dual battery charger from the GoPro website.

GoPro sent me an email with a UPS tracking number.

Following the tracking number it said it has arrived on Thursday Oct. 21st. On this day I was at home and received other parcels and deliveries but not this one from GoPro.

After I checked the neighbours and checked around the house the delivery is still missing.

I tried to contact UPS but the only option was a help bot which they said I have to contact the sender (GoPro). GoPro isn't available for Contact chats and there is no one to call. It always they are currently unavailble because it is out of their business hours.

This is really diapointing and fustrating running in a circle. For a leading action cam company like GoPor I was expecting a bit more easy access options for help especially for delivery problems. I'm really upset and angry.... 😤😡

Tracking _ UPS - United States.jpg
GoPro

Re: Order hasn't arrived but tracking said it has been delivered

[ New ]

Hi @steffene5814

Our Support Team will be able to check on the order further.

To reach out to them, you may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.
You may also try a different browser or go on incognito mode.

Please take note of the case number for reference.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

Re: Order hasn't arrived but tracking said it has been delivered

[ New ]

Same screnario as my case!! Beware, their customer support would tell you they would send replacement pacakge bla bla bla after the so call investigate with UPS but after 10 days they would say UPS confirmed had delivered your package and closing the support without any replacement.  What a company that want to eat out all our hard earn money!

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Anyone-is-having-issue-with-the-GoPro-package-missing/m-p/129...