Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Order confirmation not received

[ New ]

Hi, I placed my order yesterday for Hero 9 bundle with subscription. I then received the discount code for future use. I also completed the registration for subscription. Since then, when I attempt to login to subscription, it returns incorrect email/password message. I've tried to reset several times througout the day but have not received a single email (checked spam/junk folders). 

I have not received any order confirmation, even though monies have been taken from my bank account, for both subscription and Camera. Could you shed some light on why?

Tourist

Re: Order confirmation not received

[ New ]

I forgot to add that when I search for order details with email address and postcode it returns "0 orders found".

GoPro

Re: Order confirmation not received

[ New ]

Hello @steve7881. Did you get any Sales Order number when you purchased the bundle? I tried locating your order using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile to no avail. 

Morever, order-related concerns are best handled by our Support Team as they can coordinate with the Orders Team to help resolve the problem or get the latest status of your order. Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.