Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Order Problem about HERO 9

[ New ]

I have already order the Hero9 + dual Batt charger + media Mod at 17/09/2020 1AM HKT time...

untill now, I only received the Paypal Email with Order NO: SFMU-00549446 to Hong Kong

I still not received any offical receipt and can't find https://gopro.com/en/hk/order-status 

it only show "Sorry but the order status is unavailable for now, please retry in a moment"

i can't find any updated info or shipping status in my gopro/gopro plus ac, please help 

I used apple id login in : j55kj24adw@privaterelay.appleid.com  

thx for your help

GoPro

Re: Order Problem about HERO 9

[ New ]

Hello, @rockylift7210. We are unable to pull up an order for 17/09/2020 using the email address that you provided. The order number also does not bring out results. Is there any other reference number that we can use? 

Tourist

[ New ]

Please check pm, thx for your help, hope to get the hero9 soon

Hiker

[ New ]

i am stucked with same problem.  Gopro support is very difficult to reach and noone can support me.  I am very frustrated. 

Tourist

[ New ]

HELLO, May you help me check this Number ? 

MU-00560240 , your e-amil from 18sep, but still now also cannot check and any update about my order.

Please help & Thanks

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @leungw4533

We see that the order has shipped out.

We have sent you a direct message.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

I have same problem of order delivery of Hero 9 orderered several days ago.  I am using express shipment which takes 2-3 days but I had not received anything.   Nor I can enquire the order delivery to Hong Kong.   The Order Status enquiry system is a badly designed that it asked for zip code for Hong kong but Gopro never know HK do not have a zip code.  So, it end up with saying not able to find the order.   I asked Gopro support since yesterday via chat/call.  No one responded me though it said to call me in 5 min.    I am very frustrated with Gopro's delivery status update and also very frustrated with gopro's customer support.      I had susbribed to Gopro service with 24 hrs support. but no one from Gopro supporting me , a frustrated customer.    

How I trust Gopro service I subscribed would be a good choice that they can't even manage the order delivery enquriry!

Tourist

[ New ]

HELLO, could you please assist in checking the order # MU-00571774 ? I ordered on 21 Sep 2020 but I still cannot track the order and there are no any updates about this order. It is so fructrated that your website stated that 2-3 days express delivery but I have not received the HERO 9 by far.  Please advise the express delivery track no. as well.

Look forward to receiving your reply and thank you so much!!

Tourist

[ New ]

HELLO, May you help me check this Number ? 

MU-00570729  , I ordered on 21 Sep 2020 but I still cannot track the orderSmiley Sad

thanks,

Hiker

[ New ]
MU-00569504, my order is cancelled, but can you cancel my subscription?!
Tourist

[ New ]
How did you cancel ur order?
Hiker

[ New ]
Gopro cancel my order, but o want the refund for all (gopro + subscription)
Tourist

[ New ]
HELLO, i have the same problem that i can't find my order, but the subscription is started.

Order # MU-00569017 , I ordered on 21 Sep 2020 but I still cannot track the orderSmiley Sad

thanks
Leon
Tourist

[ New ]

HELLO, i have same problem , could you please assist in checking the order # MU-00564217 ? I ordered on 19 Sep 2020 but I still cannot track the order and there are no any updates about this order. It is so fructrated that your website stated that 2-3 days express delivery but I have not received the HERO 9 by far.  Please advise the express delivery track no. as well.

Look forward to receiving your reply and thank you so much!!

Tourist

[ New ]

you may check the "your order status" under account at the bottom of this page. 

I think it is not yet updated. Just show item shipped and ask you check again the carrier website. but no info about which carrier they assigned. 

https://gopro.com/en/sg/order-status

Tourist

[ New ]

I have checked this for several day, but there are no record for my order

Tourist

[ New ]

I have same problem, and I dont even know the order was processed or not, it's really a bad shopping experience on GoPro website. Product is good but website sucks. Please someone check into my order and let me know what's going on now, thank you!

Order # MU-00573888
Order Placed: Sep 22, 2020
Order Status: In process

Hiker

[ New ]

I also want to know how to cancel the order and ask for refund of all plus subscription fee as I cannot track my order (the order status is asking for zip code for Hong kong which never had) and no customer service from Gopro is responding me from chat or Support.   My order is just in a black hole.  

Tourist

[ New ]

i have checked.....  but just said: Sorry but the order status is unavailable for now, please retry in a moment.

Tourist

[ New ]
If the company continue not replying us or be able to be contacted for most of us after charging our money, maybe it’s illegal?
Hiker

[ New ]

It does sound to be theft if a company like Gopro charged your credit card but not responding to us about where is the order...  

@yuuuuuul wrote:
If the company continue not replying us or be able to be contacted for most of us after charging our money, maybe it’s illegal?

Tourist

[ New ]
Please keep this thread on the top until someone notice these problems!
Sightseer

[ New ]
Hi
Could you please check my accessories order? I ordered on 19Sep, but no tracking email yet, thanks
Hiker

[ New ]

same here with message Sorry but the order status is unavailable for now, please retry in a momenta

Hiker

[ New ]

what happens to Gopro support staff ?  why not responding to customer's pain ?  where are the gopro support ? 

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@rapidcrest40747 and @carterwong - Your orders have shipped. You should have the tracking info in your email now (or very soon).

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@jotaeme8 - For order cancellations, you will need to work directly with our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. We can't process that type of request here through the Support Hub.

Hiker

[ New ]

hi can you please check with me

Order # MU-00579451
Order Placed: Sep 24, 2020
Order Status: In process

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@eiketooyaeiketooya and @mingyuil85422 - Your orders have shipped as well.

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@chiangl38 - Your order is still being packed up, but hopefully shoulf be on its way to you very soon. You should get an email with the tracking info as soon as it is ready to go.

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@kaikwongy6 - Your order is on its way as well. You should have tracking info in your inbox.

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@skyboy6990 - Your order is being processed now. Hopefully, it will be on its way to you very soon.

Hiker

[ New ]
ok thanks for help and have a good day
Sightseer

[ New ]

I have yet to recieve a tracking number that works never the less the gopro hero 9 bundle and accessories that I ordered on September 17th. Your website advertised that my package would be here within 2 business days and it has now been over a week. This is really frustrating and I would appreciate some answers as to where my order has gone and when I can expect to get my new camera. My order number is Order # NA02619626. Looking forward to your response, thank you. 

Hiker

[ New ]
Hi Jefft, can you please check my order too?

MU-00575755
GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@nicebluff34751 - It looks like that order is still being processed. You should get an email with the tracking info as soon as the order is ready to ship.

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@nkaichun - Your order is still being processed too. Hopefully, it should be on its way to you very soon though.

Hiker

[ New ]
Really appreciate your fast reply but could you please let us know what is going on with shipping issue? Your website advertised that shipping takes 2-3 days but never mentioned that you will take so long to process! I even saw some buyer from Europe and US got their tracking number one day later after they place their order, even without all these accessories available! We need explanation please
GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

Our teams are packing and shipping orders as quickly as possible, and we will get all orders out as soon as we can.

Sightseer

[ New ]

I cannot get a status on my order: NA02631643

Please check for me.  Thx

Hiker

[ New ]
Hello, Jeff

Gopro was cancel my order yesterday, but my ask is, do you refund me all the money back?! Camera and subscription, I pay 600$ and 530 is pending but the other amount is for the subscription, I want my refund for the total amount. If you can’t shipping my GoPro I don’t want the subscription.
GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@chasegoldman - It looks like your order is still being processed by our shipping teams. Hopefully they will be able to get the order out soon. As soon as they ship the order, you should get a tracking number.

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

@jotaeme8 - For refund issues, you will want to work directly with our Support team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. They can look into your specific account information to help you out with that.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello Jeff, Thank for your prompt help. I know it's a busy time for you to deliver huge number of order. But if  the order tracking system could work properly, I think nobody will go to this thread and seek for help. Maybe it's time to update the system. Anuway, Thank for your help.

Hiker

[ New ]

that's right.  when this worst Gopro Order Status inqury function can be fixed to allow people to do status track the order status.   The Order Status inqury sytem design is a crab and even junior school kid would not design the system that demand the zip code for all countries which don't have zip code.  I think it is a junior school knowledge not all country have zip code.   I do have order number information , however, it is funny that the Order Status system mandate to input the zip code for Hong kong which don't work, and only treat the order number as optional.  even I provide order number , without a zip code, it does not work.. 

I played around the zip code with various combinations like 0000, 00000, 9999,99999, HKG0, etc  None of the guess work...  

Can Gopro tell us what zip code we should put for those country which don't have zip code ?   like hk? 

Why Gopro can't fix the simple mistake by allowing some countries like HK not having a zip code but with order number as search field ? 

This is very simple IT fix to the crab poor Gopro Order Status system?    

With such insane design of the Gopro order system, can we trust that Gopro product will have a good quality of design and build ?  

Although I am earlier Gopro product users of Hero 4 at the time I was happy,  I was suprised how Gopro product and service had deterioated over the years and how bad is Gopro design and support now... 

Tourist

[ New ]
Agreed. I am a new user for GoPro, and I m so shocked with the so called customer support from this company. Worst ever. Failed system and terrible service (if there is any). I just want to cancel the order and buy from other company and was told no they can’t do it because it’s already pending shipping. And three days later, guess what, it’s still “processing”. And I can see I m not the only one.
Hiker

[ New ]
Can you check if my order is pending or cancel?! Because I receive a mail saying my order is cancel, can I change the adress for shipping?! Because they told me, the problem is with my address direction, but I can’t change any thing, my money is block in my bank account, I want a solution ASAP. Thanks, I want a mail with my shipping order devolution, I can try to talk with gopro customer service and is impossible.
F456683D-6901-4ACA-AA66-F452DE84BE3B.png
Sightseer

[ New ]

Has there been any update on my order? Order # NA02619626. Please let me know.

GoPro

[ New ]

We appreciate the feedback. Our team is looking into improving the order status page. 

@otaeme8. We see that your order has been closed. For further assistance on this, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team. 

@nicebluff34751. There is no update on your order yet. Our Orders team is looking into it.

Hiker

[ New ]
@mariustanya your support doesn’t work! I try to do a chat 20 times, nothing.
I tried to do a call, NOTHING AS WELL.

I am all the day trying to contact your nul support.

YOU NEED HELP ME HERE.

The camera money is refunded this morning. But go pro charge me the subscription when I bought the GoPro with a FREEEEEE subscription and you charge me 70$.

SORRY BUT IS A CHEATING COMPANY.