Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Order Lost UPS HERO 9

[ New ]

Hi, 

ordered my 2ND hero 9 16/9/2020 and its lost in postage. UPS says to contact GoPro which I have and tried with no responses. 

What do I do? 

GoPro Community Manager

Re: Order Lost UPS HERO 9

[ New ]

@richardk01340 - The tracking information on your order shows that it was delivered. I do see a request for call for you in our system. Our team did try to call you a couple of times, but did not get an answer. If you submit a new call back request at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, we will try to reach out to you again. Thanks

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi, that would be for the 1st Order, this is for second one , order number MU-00547766 also I havent got a call from anyone. Someone must be entering in fake calls to your system as my phone is by my side 24/7. 

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

Sorry we missed you. We did try calling on September 22 and 23. If you reach back out to us though, we will try again. Thanks.

Hiker

[ New ]

Cheers, looking in my phone 21,22,23 all calls to my phone are contacts in my phone. Not been rude, but there hasnt been a call. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Had a missed call.

It was from unknown number today.

I did request a call from customer service and it said 5mins till they call, its was over 3 hours for that unknown call.

I couldnt take it as I was on a business call.

If I order another 9 will the missing order still be on file? 

Hiker

[ New ]
UPS are notorious for just leaving parcels around, 1st order was left on the ROAD outside my house, found it a week later with someone who lives up the road from me, 2nd order was delivered to a totally different work address and if it wasnt for me knowing someone who worked for UPS i doubt i would have gotten it back.

Hiker

[ New ]

This one was lost in transit, got scanned at brisbane and went missing, sounds like someone working there wanted a free gopro 9 with a few goodies with it. I have put a claim in with UPS also and they are trying to find it in the brisbane compound. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Same thing happend to me, gopro is yet to respond to my communication attempts, it has been almost three weeks now.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @richardk01340. Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Your request is in the queue. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @martink834. Our Ordres team is still waiting for an update from UPS. The latest follow up to them was today. Your case in progress status. 

Hiker

[ New ]

1 month has past.......... no GoPro no Accessories out of pocket $750.00 am I happy....NO 

Hiker

[ New ]
Its now been a month since this order was placed. I have ordered ANOTHER ONE, let hope this one comes. Im still out of pocket $750
Hiker

[ New ]

Still nothing on Second GoPro order. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @richardk01340. Your second order (10/16/2020) has already shipped out. We have sent the tracking number to your inbox in the Hub. We got the tracking number of the first order sent to you as well. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

Did you already got your order? That was lost by ups? Did the go pro team did something about it for you?

Hiker

[ New ]

No still nothing. Orders team has been ”working on it” for more than two weeks now.

GoPro

[ New ]

@martink834, sorry if it is taking longer than expected. Please see my response to your other post.

Hiker

[ New ]
My 3rd GoPro just got updated the same as the 2nd losted one..... It reads Thru 22nd Package is delayed in transit Delivery rescheduled. Same as the 2nd one I ordered.... This is becoming a joke is 3rd one is lost and it will be $1500 down the drain . Step up GoPro.
Hiker

[ New ]

Well, the 3rd gopro arrived..... THANK GOD!! it stills says on UPS its waiting for a resend from brisbane... Still no 2nd Gopro i ordered on 16/9

GoPro

[ New ]

@richardk01340, your order's (10/16/2020) tracking information shows that UPS is attempting to verify the package location and our Support Team is working with the Orders Team to further review the details.

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured, you'll be notified as soon as new information is available. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi, this is really getting beyond the joke now. 

UPS isnt going to find anything, chances are it was stolen by one of there employees. 

I just want my GoPro that I paid for. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Keep getting emails from UPS saying they are still investigating .......... its been 1 month and 1/2...... 

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

I JUST WANT MY GOPRO !

Hiker

[ New ]

UPS has confrimed its stolen.... but still investigation...WTF I dont know whos worse here GoPro or UPS...

Dear Richard,

I am very sorry if it appears like your package was stolen and for the late response to your inquiry. Unfortunately, we do not have the results of the investigation as of yet. Rest assured that we will be doing our best to locate your package. Once outcome is available, we will forward it to your sender.

Kind regards,

Bryan Ace G.
AU E-mail Customer Service

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @richardk01340

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We see that your case is still open.

Once an update has been made, Support will be reaching out to you.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Case is open but UPS say its stolen.... talk about a run around. Im getting really sick of this, can this matter be resolved ASAP. 

Hiker

[ New ]

All I want is my GoPro that I paid for 1 1/2 months ago

GoPro

[ New ]

We understand your frustration, @richardk01340. Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. This is something we didn't want you to experience. We're working deliberately to get the process going. Our Support Team is constantly coordinating with the Orders Team. Rest assured, you'll be notified as soon as new information is available. Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated. 

Hiker

[ New ]

First email today from UPS

Dear Richard,

With the investigation details, the sender will just need to contact their local UPS in Singapore for further assistance with the updates. 

All the investigation details will be forwarded to them, however, if they claim that they have not received any update, just let them know to contact their local UPS. Please also note that the investigation is still on going.

Kind regards,

Jellie Wade
AU E-mail Customer Service
Web: www.ups.com/AU

And a email from GoPro..... someone is not talking to the other company. its a  joke...... @aenriquez 

Hi Richard,

Good day! We are sorry that results are still pending from the destination. Our resolutions team has made a follow up. Please wait for any email update rest assured this is being monitor and work on thanks for patience! Stay safe!

Do not reply to this message as we are unable to receive inbound messages.

Have a great day!

Thank you,
Jericson
GoPro Support

Hiker

[ New ]
Can GoPro contact UPS please FFS
Hiker

[ New ]
GoPro still hasnt made contact to UPS.... I WANT MY CAMERA!!
GoPro

[ New ]

@richardk01340, we've notified the team currently handling your case and they've made a follow-up with the Orders Team. Sorry again if this is taking longer than expected. Rest assured, our team is deliberately working to get the next process going. They'll let you know with any updates they get as soon as available.

Hiker

[ New ]
Please.... its beyond a joke.
Hiker

[ New ]

GoPro please contact UPS.... I want a refund or my order resent, taken way too long. 

Hiker

[ New ]

We are a week away from been 3 months of nothing.....and $750 down the drain. What a company....

Hiker

[ New ]

Its now been 80 days since I ordered my $750 GoPro order. I had a call 3 weeks ago saying Im getting a paypal refund in 7-10 days.

STILL NOTHING!! This is way beyond a joke..... I am so done with this cr#p. 

80 days is 2 months 19 days

80 days is 11 weeks 3 days

80 days is 1920 hours

80 days is 115,200 minutes

80 days is 6,912,000 seconds .... depending.

Hiker

[ New ]

83 days, I request a call back again and again and again. Can you just refund me already. Even UPS has updated the claim to you. this is such a **bleep** position to be in. 

UPS Next Steps

The search for your parcel is complete. We have been unable to locate your parcel. We will forward the search results to the shipper.

Hiker

[ New ]

UPS has closed it, where is my refund!!! 

Dear Richard, 

UPS has closed it with you, where is my refund!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your email. 

I apologize if this has dragged long enough. Our system shows that the investigation has been closed and your shipper was notified last 30/11/2020.

If you need further assistance, please let us know. 

Best regards,

Gladys M.
AU Customer Service
www.ups.com/AU
GoPro

[ New ]

@richardk01340, from your last contact with our Support Team, they informed you that a refund has already been processed and should reflect on your account soon. It typically takes a few business days for the refund to be applied, depending on your particular bank's process. You may also check with them from time to time for updates.

Sightseer

[ New ]

it seems that you suffered a lot, why they just don't change the delivery company!

Hiker

[ New ]
No Idea but its nearing 100 days and still nothing
Hiker

[ New ]

Im sorry I'm beyond the lies from your company.

We are nearing 100 days and nothing.

I was told weeks ago it will take 7-10 days and its nearly doubling that.

What company is 2020 lets an issues of a consumer that has brought around 30 cameras over the years wait 100 days to fix the problem, Dont play the covid card as ive had multi calls and emails....

Tourist

[ New ]
I ordered a Gopro Hero9 package on 11/27/2020 and it hasn't arrived to my address yet. UPS did an investigation concluding that they lost it and contacted Gopro with the investigation results. I have not been contacted by Gopro about the status of my purchase. In other words I am out $388.00 US dollars as of this posting. Do I need to file a complaint with the California Attorney General's Office about deceptive business practices. Maybe this is how Gopro has achieved record sales profits. They get the money and you get nothing in return. It sounds like a money making scheme.
Hiker

[ New ]
Im Australian based. mines nearly a 100 days. File a claim thru UPS web site also, UPS has closed my case weeks ago and ive been waiting for the $750 refund.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @richardk01340

We have tagged the team handling your case.

Support will be reaching out to you soon.

Hi @royaloasis82713

We see that your case has been referred to our Orders Team.

Once an update is received, Support will let you know.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
yeah still nothing, why am I not surprised.
Hiker

[ New ]

CONGRATULATIONS 101 Days and still empty promises!!!! 

Well done GoPro your such a professional company. 

Lets try for 150 days now with no refund in sight. 

101 days and still im out of Pocket over $750+ , UPS have even closed the case nearly 4 weeks ago. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Same issue here. My GoPro return is reported lost by UPS - Singapore.

They said, they have raised Claim form with GoPro. I have raised multiple requests for call back on this. No response yet.

Can anyone from GoPro help to get an update?

Hiker

[ New ]
They are hopeless
Hiker

[ New ]

GoPro Im wanting compensation fopr your lack of effort to resolving this matter. 

Ive been a support for years and now since this is happened Ive order a DJI camera and it arrived in 4 days. 

Im still $750 out of pocket and Im wanting compensation for this whole ordeal . No company in this day in age takes over 100 days to sort an issue out.