Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: Order Lost UPS HERO 9

[ New ]

compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensationcompensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation

Hiker

[ New ]

compensation compensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensationcompensation

Hiker

[ New ]

compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation compensation 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @richardk01340

Sorry for any trouble caused.

It will be best to reach out to Support to follow up on your case.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

@aragon1006 I have done multi call backs and talks with support. GoPro even run me start of December and said the money will be back in my paypal in 7-12 days its been over a month still.

I want My camera and accessories and compensation its been over 100+ days now since I placed my order, its a joke

Hiker

[ New ]
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to GoPro!

I've tried calling your number today; however, we were not able to get in touch with you as I can't hear anything on the other line there might be a connection issue occurred.

We will be trying to call you back again.

Regarding on this case, our team already initiated the refund for your order a last December.

Please keep your lines open so that we can furthermore discuss the case

If you still need assistance, please feel free to request for another call back with an active phone number or contact us via chat and use this case number as a reference. Rest assured that we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Should you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You called and I could hear you, I had perfect recepion. You didnt even bother to call back to see if your line was better.

YES they have issued a refund, NO I havent seen it.

I want MY GoPro and I want the accessories I ordered, NOW with compension in the form of more accessories. 

You have had my money for over 110+ days, this is not how business is conducted. If you refund me the amount I will still post here as I want compension. You wont hear the end from me until I get what I want. As per the order plus FREE accessories, Ive own around 30 GoPros since company opened and this just really pis*es me off. 110+ days still nothing but out of pocket $750. 
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @richardk01340

Based on the records the refund has been processed for SO-3927156 / MU-00547766.

We were able to pull up the most recent case and see that Support has tried to reach out a couple of times.

Is there an alternate number we can use?

You may also try initiating a chat session.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Nothing has been done, like I said I want my gopro as to my order and compension. The only record I have in my paypal is GoPro Inc. 19th Oct Purchase -$787.81 so NO refund has been done.

No there isnt another number, I cant help that YOUR business lines are trash. Ring back if your line is bad.

@aragon1006 

Nomad

[ New ]

I just read the 8 pages concerning your topic. I'm living in Europe and in my country the consumer is protected for these kind of situations. On top level, you made a deal / contract with GoPro by ordering and paying for a GP9 camera and accessoires. In this case GoPro is not delivering their part of the deal within a reasonable time period and - in my country - you have the right to cancel the deal and get your money back. Reading your posts, this is what you did; you asked GoPro to refund. I don't know the rules in Australia but I advice to consult about the legal rights you have. 

Hiker

[ New ]

@nicecrest670 they are saying they have sent the refund in december , and they havent. Who knows who they sent the refund too but thats not my problem its theres 

Hiker

[ New ]

@aragon1006 

I had a call from the support centre. I was rude as its not his fault about this. He said he was going to accounts and find out what the story is, he said he will call me back on that day (Monday) its now friday and I havent heard back.

I'm completey over this.

you are an admin please can you get something sorted.

So far I feel scammed from GoPro, once a company I rated and recommended. 

Hiker

[ New ]

@aragon1006  I just placed ANOTHER order for accessoires MU-00735755 

GoPro

[ New ]

@richardk01340, apologies for the experience you've had. It isn't our usual standard and I understand how frustrating this must be. I was able to check on the most recent update on your Support case and the representative that you last spoke with have already made a follow up with the Orders Team. They're currently looking into the updates.

I'm sorry you've had to spend a lot of time on this. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Upon checking, MU-00735755 is already in the fulfillment process. It'll ship out once it is completely processed.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez 

Thank you, I dont want the refund I just want what I ordered please. I need it for an event end of Feb

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez @aragon1006 

Below is reply from support team. Attached is my paypal transactions. I have not been refunded.... 

Can the order please just be sent to me as I need it for end of feb. I HAVENT GOT A REFUND! sounds like accounts team sent it else where.

gopropaypal.JPG

Hi Richard,

Thank you for reaching out to GoPro Support.

As per our team, refund for the order has been processed already, please kindly reach out to your bank for any pending refund on their end for processing.

Regards,

Francis O.
GoPro Support
ref:_00Do0HJuF._5003b1XMWf0:ref

Hiker

[ New ]

@aragon1006  @aenriquez 

I had a call last week and they said they will get back to me with the reciept of the refund, still havent got back to me.

I ordered another GoPro as I need it for end of Feb and this matter still hasnt been resolved.

Can someone please please please get on to this matter, I feel ripped off and scammed from GoPro at this point. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @richardk01340. We've notified the team currently handling your case for a follow-up. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez 

I have got a refund but it was only for $490. Im missing the $260

Attached is the lost order.

GoProLOSTORDER.JPG
Tourist

[ New ]

They say they have called but the truth is they hav'nt I have been waiting for an undelivered SD card for almost a month 4 times they reckon they have called. The worst customer service imaginable

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @richardk01340. The refund that you received was for order number MU-00547766. Not the same order that is reflected on the image that you attached. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @driveboy We see that Support has contacted you on January 24 and 31, and February 1 and 4 but they were not able to reach you. Most of these calls were directed to voicemail. A reshipment of the SD card has bee processed and the order is currently being fulfilled. 

Hiker

[ New ]

@mariustanya 

Well looks like you guys refunded me the wrong order. The that was lost was one attached and the claim was also put thru UPS was that. Also what GoPro costs $489????????? 

Also I reorder another camera because I need it for a event on 27th, its been in shipping for 10 days.....so here we go again.

SO-4545545

UPS number 1Z048WR00475446531

In transit now for 10 days when its 1 hour from my place, my bet another one is lost .

SO IM IN DEBT $1,046 from GoPro....

Hiker

[ New ]

GoproUPSlost order.JPG

Hiker

[ New ]

So why was I refunded less and the completely wrong package missing...????

Nomad

[ New ]

@mariustanya @aenriquez  @aragon1006 @jefft 

I find it verry suspicious all the time, when a costumer orders an Hero 9 black they mostly go lost. I ordered an Hero 9 on 28 december, and it was lost also. I needed to wait a whole month, and threathning with lawsuits to get my stuff.

Do me one thing GoPro and change from Carrier. I dont trust these UPS guys. Go to DHL please.

And please help this guy ffs.

Hiker

[ New ]

@oxize this is now the 2nd one they have lost.

First one took over 110+ days for a refund and they only refunded me $490 of the $751 order.....

I had to order another one for a event on 27th but again looks like another one is stolen. 

Im lost to what to do, as they never call, they send emails so you can reply to them, its past a joke. 

Im not out of pocket over $1000.00 and im guessing its another 110+ days to get that sorted.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi, @richardk01340. The amount included the corresponding tax as well. In this case, it would be best to continue working with Support to get the matter sorted. It would help to have the correct order number handy for easy reference. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]
The support team is impossible do deal with when they send emails and not call and I cant respond to them....
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @richardk01340

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Have you tried initiating a chat session instead?

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

@aragon1006 

again ive had a call and no resolve. Now add the new LOST order...... I needed it for a event on 27th and looks like AGAIN ive been mucked around... Why do I do this to myself...

Hiker

[ New ]

Still no  resolution to the under payment of 1 missing gopro and another gopro lost in transit again....

Im over this whole situation. Why hasnt gopro just re sent my order? Im not lying about anything but been treated like **bleep** and not recieve my items.

To anyone looking to buy a gopro, go to your closes store and buy one, dont fall for there deals online as order just gets lost and your treated like a criminal with waiting 100s of days for you camera. Gopro 10 will be out by the time I get this sorted. 

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez  @aragon1006  @mariustanya Still no nothing....

This is the worse experiance Ive ever had from any company.

They refunded me $450 of a $751 

Also my other GoPro is lost with UPS again. Why cant you guys at Gopro just send me my order and take up the case with UPS?

You sent the item, I ordered off you. Its your shipper you should take up the lost case. 

Can you please just send me my order and fix up the out standing from the order back in Sept 2020.

This is a warning to anyone buying off GoPro website, DONT DO IT, YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Hiker

[ New ]

This matter has now been going on for 174 Days.............

Nomad

[ New ]

Why isnt support picking this up @aragon1006 ?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @richardk01340. We checked on the case and we see that there is still an active tracer on the package sent for your order (MU-00742681). The Orders Team made a follow-up, the latest of which was yesterday, but UPS has not provided any update yet. We have tagged the team handling the case to keep you posted on the progress. Please keep the lines open. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

@mariustanya @aragon1006 @aenriquez 

Can my order please be resent? why do I the custom have to wait for the shipper you guys choose to send my product thru? 

Any other company or person , seller its up to them to follow up on the item they posted, Why am I the customer been treated like this.

now 177 days...

Still out of pocklet 350 from one order and 751 from my other order.

This is just the worse thing in the world. Please just sent me what Ive paid for or I want competion as this is a joke. By the time this settles new 10 will be out.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @richardk01340

Sorry if this is taking longer than usual.

We see that your case is still open.

Support will be reaching out to you once an update is available.

We have also tagged the team handling your case.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Just had a call from someone that didnt even know where he was from about the gopro...

Can gopro please resend my order out....

Hiker

[ New ]

@aragon1006 @mariustanya @aenriquez 

SEND MY ORDER! FFS ITS YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE! 

Hi Richard,

Good day! This email is regarding your support case 08824988. Our Orders Team is just awaiting for the response from UPS Team. Follow up has been sent today. We will keep you posted once we got update via email. We appreciate your continued patience. Stay safe!

Do not reply to this message as we are unable to receive inbound messages.

Have a great day and stay stoked!

Thank you,

GoPro Support
http://gopro.com/support/
ref:_00Do0HJuF._5003b1YKFEx:ref